Persona PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona PH

Thou art I, I art thou... What can you achieve in One year?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Open Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Isabella Summer Silsbury
Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am by mellamaet

» Riddlestone Academy
Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm by pandaprincess

» READ IMPORTANT: General Rules
Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am by Admin

» READ IMPORTANT: RPG RULES
Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am by Admin

» Velvet Room Rules
Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Social Linking Forum Rules
Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am by Admin

» READ: PERSONA PH FIRST BATCH FORUM SHORT INTRODUCTION
Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm by pandaprincess

» TEST TEST TEST
Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 am by Admin

» Mission One: An Eye for an Eye and Blob for a Blob
Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:26 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

Location : in the land of pandas, rainbow cakes and fluffy pink clouds

Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Empty
PostSubject: Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]    Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:39 am

Naito opens the door of the restaurant and lets Naven in as well. "I hope you don't mind eating here. Filipino cuisine is what i'm currently craving for and my brother...i mean our dorm mother is being a lazy bum tonight. He's not making dinner since he's working over time. I thought we might as well have dinner here, since it's almost close to dinner time anyway." she stepped up to the counter. "what would you like, Adrastia-san?" she asked, gesturing towards the menu.
Back to top Go down
http://insane-pilosopo.deviantart.com
jojoypogi

jojoypogi

PostSubject: Re: Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]    Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:04 am

Naven ignored Naito's gesture, instead, she hugged her friend and jumped up and down from the excitement. Backing away and grasping both of Naito's shoulders, Naven said, "Do you have any idea how flabergastedly joyous I am right now? Being half Filipino, I've ALWAYS loved eating in this place! You sure know how to surprise a friend Naito!"
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]    Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:09 am

"kyaaa~" Naito squealed as Naven went and hugged her. They were gathering quite an attention as Naven was flailing about her excitement. "R-really? Half-filipino?" she asked and smiled upon hearing Naven say 'friend'. "That's nice! uhm...i think we should order and find a seat, Adrastia-san..we're causing a racket..." she pointed at the many eyes on them both and then at behind them. "and we're causing a hold up on the line."

she then turned to the counter and made an order for quite a light meal; she wasn't really up for the unlimited rice and as a drink, chose iced tea.
Back to top Go down
jojoypogi

jojoypogi

PostSubject: Re: Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]    Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:24 am

Looking around, Naito was right about creating a scene in the diner. Naven ignored all the eyes that were staring at her and proceded to the counter to order. She requested that Naito go first, she did after all was the one to thank for, having the idea to dine in this place. After Naito, Naven ordered a the meal with the chicken breast part. "Ok, I'm done here Naito, let's find a seat."
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]    Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:29 am

"of course." Naito said cheerfully and went to look for a seat. There were also a couple of students in the place; some who waved a hello to her and she waved back. Finally, they found a seat near the window and both she and Naven took it.

"this seems like a good enough seat, what do you think, Adrastia-san?" she asked of the girl. "Oh, if you don't mind me asking...how do you like the island so far?" the usual question. She asked Masato about this few days ago, just to make sure he felt welcomed. He felt the least though, and she tried to cheer him up about it. Naven on the other hand seemed to be enjoying it, but she wouldn't know, not until Naven tells her.
Back to top Go down
jojoypogi

jojoypogi

PostSubject: Re: Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]    Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:00 am

Naven didn't answer Naito's question instantly, instead, she told her friend to focus her attention on the plate by pointing to it. Naven set the eating utencils aside and using her fingers, she tore a piece of the chicken's flesh and put it in her mouth. She swallowed before she spoke. "I'm half French and half Filipino, I have a Filipina mother and a French father. I was born in France but my mom passed away while she was giving birth to me. So my Dad, living in France, decided to have my Mom buried here in the Philippines since this was her native land. I grew up in France with my Dad, but once every year, we would come here to visit my Mom's grave. My Dad passed away when I was fifteen, he was on his way home taking the train, the train got derailed and killed a lot of people. One of them was my Dad. Saddest day of my life. He worked as a chef, so he left me a lot of money for me to make it on my own."

"Well that was quite an answer, you asked me how I liked the island, and I go on and told you a brief history of my life. Could've told you more but it would take forever if I went on to explain all the little details." laughed Naven. "Well, I've been travelling from here to France once in a while, so you can say that I'm very well at home here seeing me using my hands to eat. Don't worry, I'm not that negative-person-that-likes-to-talk-about-life's-tragedys type. I just like to share stories about my life, LONG ones." finished Naven.
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]    Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:08 am

Naito was taking quite small bites listening to Naven talk, and boy could she talk! If Masato was silent, Naven was a babbler.

"It's all right with me. I'm used to listening." counting the many times she had to do that since her first year in the island about a year ago. "It's nice to know about your life...I'm sorry about your parents..." she added. "but i'm very glad you feel right at home, Adrastia-san. I guess it's logical, since you're a half filipina."

Naito paused to take a sip of her iced tea. "So have you thought about joining any organizations? A lot are still quite open..."
Back to top Go down
jojoypogi

jojoypogi

PostSubject: Re: Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]    Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:23 am

"That's a very good question Naito, since I LOOOOVE maintaining my smoking hot body, might as well join a fitness club. I haven't checked the available orgs but by any chance, is there a yoga club being offered?" Chuckled Naven. "How about you Naito? I've been burning my lips here talking, your turn now."After signaling the waiter for more rice, she then turned her attention back to Naito.
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]    Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:36 am

"there is a fitness club and a yoga club...you could join multiple orgs, if you wanted to." Naito said, stifling a chuckle that wanted to escape her lips at the mention of 'a smoking hot body' by Naven.

and then Naven asked her to tell something. "Oh, I'm in the central student council...and I'm also a class officer." she said. "Since I'm in the student council, I'm a free member now of every existing club there is. It's part of my duty to check up on student clubs and orgs, and to check about their requests and grievances. I guss that could explain what most had been telling me that I'm quite known around since i flutter about every place like a social butterfly." she said taking a bite from her meal.

"personal wise...well...I'm related to our dorm-mother...he's my older brother." she said. "since you shared something about your past, i guess i should as well..but, i'm going to have to apologize in advance...i really don't have any memories about my parents...I grew up in Japan with my grandmother until...she passed away a few years back before i came here in Isla de Muerta."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]    Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mang Inasal [Closed to Naito and Naven]
Page 1 of 1