Persona PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona PH

Thou art I, I art thou... What can you achieve in One year?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Open Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Isabella Summer Silsbury
Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am by mellamaet

» Riddlestone Academy
Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm by pandaprincess

» READ IMPORTANT: General Rules
Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am by Admin

» READ IMPORTANT: RPG RULES
Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am by Admin

» Velvet Room Rules
Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Social Linking Forum Rules
Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am by Admin

» READ: PERSONA PH FIRST BATCH FORUM SHORT INTRODUCTION
Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm by pandaprincess

» TEST TEST TEST
Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 am by Admin

» Mission One: An Eye for an Eye and Blob for a Blob
Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:26 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pedoboar
Admin
Pedoboar

Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana  Empty
PostSubject: Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana    Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:56 am

I never really like my life in the university. Your friends barely get to hang out with you, a lot of them are in relationships, you've got a lot of homework in your way and the professors are all eccentric. To be honest, I've never really dreamed of studying in a university like this. I've just planned to get a short course, finish it and get a job to support my family. However, my mother insisted.
"Later, Owen!" my friend Rodel bade me good bye after class. He's prolly off somewhere to play computer games with his highschool friends.
"Bye, Owen!" Natasha said to me and headed upstairs. She's a member of three different student organizations so it's come to no surprise that she's not gonna be hanging out.
"Hey, Cali!" I finally found a friend who was heading off to my direction, "Wanna have lunch with me before heading off?"
"Sorry." she apologized. She was did what could be done and would immediately study in the library, "I already had during vacant period. And I'm off to the library to finish my report." As expected.
"Later, then!" I faked a smile and we took separate paths as we fight through a large crowd of students. I went to the bathroom first since I didn't want to all the way out with her right after saying good-bye. That would be awkward. I went by the usual small restaurant outside campus and ordered pork Katsudon. I usually take it alone but some of my friends like Rodel get to tag a long... every other week...
I took the jeep home and went back to the dorm. I went back to the dorm where all my Persona buddies were. Not that it had any much to go on since there wasn't a Shadow/Demon report for quite a while. I climbed through the fence and went to the backyard. There was a small shed there at the end of the yard... that was my room by the way... or my house... well it doesn't matter. Right then and there from the bushes swiftly came out a scampering dog. I had no time to take any evasive action and it tackled me hard into the ground.

Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana  1241061778

"Easy, Lucky!" I said as the boarder collie licked my face in rapid succession, "Aw, great! Now you ruined my uniform!"
As she licked my face, I rubbed her belly as we wrestled around the yard. It was times like these when I'm actually happy that my friends aren't hanging out. I wouldn't get to be with my little baby!
"Alright!" I said an hour later. I was practically all covered in mud, fur and dog saliva. I went to the shed to grab out a tennis ball, "Let's play fetch then!"
I showed the dog the tennis ball. It was wagging its tail, ready to prowl.
"See the ball? See the ball?" I said, Lucky was already setting its eyes on it. I then threw the ball across the yard, "Catch the ball!"
The dog followed where the ball landed and once it had hit the ground, Lucky picked it up through its mouth and tried to chew on it.
"No, no, no!" I said, approaching the dog, "Give the ball back to-"
Lucky leaned getting ready for a chase. Its tail, wagging in the air. I can see where this is going and I don't like it.
"Alright..." I said, slowly approaching the dog, "I just want the ball. Give it to me and we can all just-"
The dog dashed through the opening between my legs, "GOD DAMMIT!"
I chased Lucky around for thirty minutes until I just fell to the ground, exhausted.
"You're... a fucking bitch... you know that?" I gasped for air as the dog trotted towards me. It finally dropped the ball and went on to lick my face, "... but I can't stay mad at you..."
After I tickled the dog, we both took a break. As I lay on the ground, Lucky rested its head in my belly. I've realized that it was already dusk.
"I swear to God, Lucky..." I said, as I gently rubbed the dog's head, "We're gonna play frisbee one day."
I looked at the yellow sky and closed my eyes to rest.
Back to top Go down

Owen Marcello: Fortune Arcana
Page 1 of 1