Persona PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona PH

Thou art I, I art thou... What can you achieve in One year?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Open Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Isabella Summer Silsbury
Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am by mellamaet

» Riddlestone Academy
Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm by pandaprincess

» READ IMPORTANT: General Rules
Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am by Admin

» READ IMPORTANT: RPG RULES
Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am by Admin

» Velvet Room Rules
Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Social Linking Forum Rules
Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am by Admin

» READ: PERSONA PH FIRST BATCH FORUM SHORT INTRODUCTION
Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm by pandaprincess

» TEST TEST TEST
Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 am by Admin

» Mission One: An Eye for an Eye and Blob for a Blob
Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:26 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masatonakajima

masatonakajima

Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana Empty
PostSubject: Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana   Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Masato sat on one of the high chairs in the bar, enjoying his margarita. Nothing beats a drink after performing, that is until someone takes a seat next to him. Masato took a look at him- or rather, her. She had cropped, black hair, she wore little make-up and a black figure-hugging dress that just ended above her knees.

Masato quickly stared at his drink as he tried to distract himself from the woman beside him. She was just his type...

"You're the one who just finished performing right?" Masato heard someone say over the loud music blaring from the speakers of the club. He looked beside him and he saw the woman beside him staring at him.

"I'll have what he's having." she said to the bartender as she eyed Masato up and down. "You're not bad... Maybe you can make my life more interesting." she said as she retrieved her drink and took a sip.

Masato just stared at her, feeling a little light-headed. He smirked as he answered "I already have enough interesting things in my life..." he said to her "But I guess adding more won't hurt..." he added as he winked.

"Then let's dance." she said as she dragged Masato to the dance floor. "I'm Yuuka Minami, by the way."

After he heard her name, he felt everything stop and a card with a skull printed on it appeared before him.

Thou art I
I art thou

You have been bestowed the power of the Death Arcana
It will aid you towards your quest for the unknown

The card then shatters and envelopes him in a blue light. After the blue glow disappeared, everything started moving again and he was lead to the middle of the dance floor with Yuuka dancing against his body.

'I'm not really the type to dance... but I'll do it for her anyway!' he thought as he began dancing with Yuuka.
Back to top Go down

Masato Nakajima: Death Arcana
Page 1 of 1