Persona PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona PH

Thou art I, I art thou... What can you achieve in One year?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Open Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Isabella Summer Silsbury
Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am by mellamaet

» Riddlestone Academy
Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm by pandaprincess

» READ IMPORTANT: General Rules
Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am by Admin

» READ IMPORTANT: RPG RULES
Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am by Admin

» Velvet Room Rules
Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Social Linking Forum Rules
Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am by Admin

» READ: PERSONA PH FIRST BATCH FORUM SHORT INTRODUCTION
Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm by pandaprincess

» TEST TEST TEST
Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 am by Admin

» Mission One: An Eye for an Eye and Blob for a Blob
Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:26 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

Mission 01.5: Octavius

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pedoboar
Admin
Pedoboar

Mission 01.5: Octavius Empty
PostSubject: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Target: Octavius

Mission 01.5: Octavius B3f7dd8cbfac3381fea6d3307fd1988f

Arcana: Tower
Element: Water
Time: 24:29
Back to top Go down
Pedoboar
Admin
Pedoboar

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:17 pm

"Alright, lady and gentleman!" Owen began as he, Naven and Masato enter what looked like a docking bay for yachts, boats and ships. It was the middle of the night and the half moon was seen at its highest peak of the sky. Fog was thick and nothing could be heard but the sounds of the ripples from the shore, "Thanks for coming along! I needed some backup on this baddie."
Back to top Go down
jojoypogi

jojoypogi

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm

"Alright! Now I can REALLY go all out on a baddie! I'm gonna give them a Gazelle punch that'll send their heads flying all the way to Planet X. OUUURYAAA!!!" Naven said while immitating one of Ippo's signature moves. "I'M SO PUMPED! I should be the one to thank you Owen for bringing me along." Finished Naven with wide grimace and a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
masatonakajima

masatonakajima

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Masato just nodded as he looked around the port. Nothing was in sight that could help them go and pursue the "baddie" as the two casually called it. He put his hands on his pockets as he fingered the handles of his revolvers to relieve some of the tension he's been feeling.

"Hey." he called to Owen. "How do we get there anyway? Let's get this over with..." he said as he tried to appear nonchalant of the mission they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Pedoboar
Admin
Pedoboar

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:01 pm

"I'm glad, you asked, Jimmy!" Owen made a wry grin, turning to the air-boxing girl, "Honey? Stop punching the air, please?"
They walked towards the edge of the dock where they could see a full view of the ocean. All three of them lurked as reached the edge but not one soul could be seen. He grabbed out what looked to be a hand mirror from his coat. The back was embezzled glitters and had a flower engraved in the middle. The handle was wrapped by a pink ribbon while the mirror itself shone brightly thanks to the reflection of the moon. Owen could not help but feel a demented stare from his two companions. "...... What? It's Sonja's!"
None of them made any response.
"... Fuck you guys..." Sol pressed against the glass as all three stared at their reflections, "You know the drill -- just keep staring!"
As Owen lifted his finger away from the glass, small ripples came out from their reflection and the docks in the mirror was burned away and was replaced with a bridge. The black water turned into red and gave away black striped patterns. The boats disappeared from the transition and were replaced by floating cages. In those cages were laughing corpses, shaking from the madness. The night sky turned into a mess what could be seen when different colors of paint were splattered randomly around a canvas. Sol fixed his cap and jerked his coat, "Begin Mission."

Back to top Go down
jojoypogi

jojoypogi

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:42 pm

As the scenery changed into a horrific sight, Naven closed her eyes, inhaled deeply, exhaled slowly. As she exhaled she felt and listened to the steady rhythm of her heartbeat. It was a routine for her to do this before executing the mission as it gives her strength. She then cracked the tendons on her kcuckles and neck. Looking at her partners with a confdent smile, she pullled out her weapon from the back of her long coat and wore it on her arms. Throwing the coat to the floor, she punched her knuckles together and cried out "I'm ready to kick some ass!!! How bout you boys?"
Back to top Go down
masatonakajima

masatonakajima

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Masato took out one of his revolver and gripped it tightly. Running a hand through his black hair, he exhaled and closed his eyes. He could feel his hands shaking as he gripped a fistful of his hair. He let go of his hair and put on a strong front in front of the two.
"Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Pedoboar
Admin
Pedoboar

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:05 pm

"There it is!" Owen pointed ahead a few minutes later during their walk. They saw a grotesque-looking creature crawling ashore and into what seemed like an abandoned shack. It looked like a large pile of green slime only that if looked closely enough, its body was surrounded by tentacles. It gave a trail of red goo on its path. The three slowly followed the trail. The proceeded into the shack and witnessed it spread out its tentacles. It could be seen that it was actually twenty feet tall and at least, five yards wide. Owen and the others could see two floating Shadows nearby, they were shaped like floating fishes with masks on. Both seemingly looking like they were out if it, spacing out on one corner. At what felt like a heartbeat, the tentacles whipped out and gabbed both shadows and took them inside of its body. The trio could hear a crunching sound, "Isn't that cute?"
The two exchanged looks upon Owen's remark.
"Okay." Owen went on, "I count to ten and we all charge in before it gets away. One... two... TEN!!!"
Back to top Go down
jojoypogi

jojoypogi

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Upon hearing Owen's command, Naven bolted towards the slime initiating a preemptive strike. "I gotta get a hit in before it notices me." Thought Naven. Although her footsteps were treading lightly, it failed to go unnoticed as the slime turned around to meet its attacker. Tentacles lashed out from its body aiming towards Naven. The brutal training and hours of practice paid off as Naven easily weaved, ducked, and evaded every tentacle that was throwned at her. "HA!" she cried out. Successfully reaching the core of the enemy, she glared at it and built the momentum to launch a Gazelle Punch that she spent years practicing. "THERE, STRIKE!!!"Adrenaline was surging throughout her whole body, she used every muscle fiber to send out a truly devastating blow enough to finish the enemy in one blow.

The punch connected, but it was stopped dead in its tracks. he slime has absorbed the full force of the blow and sucked in half of Naven's body. "Guys! Backup would be useful right now! Hurry before..." Before she could finish her sentence, she was swiftly taken away by the enemy and left a trail of her screech in the air.
Back to top Go down
Pedoboar
Admin
Pedoboar

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Owen turned to Masato, grinning whispered, "I've looked at enough hentai to see where this is going."
Before Masato would ignore Owen and draw his weapon, he stretched out his arm to halt the eager teammate.
"Chill. I got this!" Owen walked casually towards the tentacled monster, gazing at Naven who was trying to break free. He ended up in front of the monster and yelled, "Hey, ass-butt! ... wait, that didn't sound righ-"
A large tentacle hit Owen right in the face, throwing him to the ground, thus creating a small crater. He got back up only to receive several more blows from different directions. He could hear his friends pleading but all he could respond was, "Chill... I got this..."
"... Ya call that a bitchslap?" Owen asked, turning around, dazed from the blows. He was slammed by three more large tentacles and was slowly lifted up. The tentacles unfurled and revealed a large round yawning mouth and inside filled with rotating sharp fangs as if it was a grinder. Just before Owen could be swallowed alive, he made a wide grin.
"JIMMY! NOW!" Owen gasped out loud.
Back to top Go down
masatonakajima

masatonakajima

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:03 pm

"Oh now you call me!" Masato shouted as he dodged the tentacles aiming for him. "And the name's Masato! Get it right will you?!"
'I can't dodge forever...' he thought as he looked at the mouth of the monster. 'If only I can get that mouth to where I can reach it...'
'Call me, dammit!' shouted a voice in his head.
Just then, an idea came into Masato's head. "That's right... How could I forget..."
Masato dodged a tentacle before summoning a blue card in front of him.
"FUJIN!" he shouted as he backhanded the card with the handle of his revolver.
'About freaking time!' Fujin said as he hefted a golden plate in his shoulder.
'Stop complaining. Just use Garu when the tentacles strike at me. Let's hope it deflects them...' ordered Masato as he ducked at another tentacle aimed for his head.
'Stop ordering me around! I'm you remember? I already know what to do!'
Masato just smirked as he took his other revolver out and sprinted towards Octavius. He dodged some of the tentacles as the wind spell didn't do much to stop the strikes but was good enough to slow it down.
"Fujin! BASH IT ON THE HEAD!" Masato shouted as he readied his revolvers.
Fujin appeared in front of the monster and with a maniacal grin, brought his plate down the monster's head.
Masato saw this as his chance as he quickly ran towards the mouth and continuously shot the inside of the mouth until the last bullet. Octavius roared in agony as it dropped Owen to the ground and fell down with a screech. Masato proceeded to the spot where Nav was taken in and took the chance to retrieve her from the mass of tentacles.
He turned to Owen who just got up...
"Time to do a REAL All-Out attack right, Owen?"
Back to top Go down
Pedoboar
Admin
Pedoboar

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:13 pm

"You don't have to tell me!" Owen spat out some blood and reached into his jacket. He grabbed out what looked like a pole axe, "Let's kick some ass!"
Back to top Go down
masatonakajima

masatonakajima

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:17 pm

"Time to end this!" Masato shouted as he quickly put one of his revolvers back to his pocket and began loading his other revolver. He charged at the writhing form of Octavius and shot and kicked whatever part he could reach...
Back to top Go down
jojoypogi

jojoypogi

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Naven straightened up and shook off the goo from her. "Ugh, gross, thanks Masato." She noticed that Masato has already summoned his persona. "Hm, haven't thought about that..." Closing her eyes and raising her fist, she called out, "Soar, Malachim!!!" At that moment a hooded angel with four wings weilding a sword on her right hand appeared. In unison the summoner and the persona said in unison "Let's finish this."
Back to top Go down
Pedoboar
Admin
Pedoboar

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:30 pm

The monster screeched in pain after receiving painful blows from Naven and Misako. It ended up writhing on the ground, bleeding. Owen approached the dying creature with halberd over his shoulder.
"You're prolly wondering how I survived all of those blows." Owen began, "I used Rakukaja. Then, I got a sip of some meds every time I'm taken into the ground. It was tricky but I seemed to pull it off."

"Well..." Owen said, lifting his halberd "looks like, we're having calamari tonight."

The blade swung and the monster dew its last breath. It evaporated into blue embers and out came a blue glowing card from the flames.

"Thou art I, I am thou... I am Kraken..." a voice echoed from the card.

"It's for you, Jimmy." Owen walked away, placing his halberd back into his coat.
Back to top Go down
masatonakajima

masatonakajima

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:36 pm

"Kraken, huh..." Masato said as he watched the card disappear in front of him. 'Calamari indeed...' Masato thought as he followed after Owen out of the shack.

"I guess we have to keep at it... We won't know when a troublesome one might appear..." he said to no one in particular as he checked on the condition of his babies.
Back to top Go down
jojoypogi

jojoypogi

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Seeing that their target has been successfully dealt with, Naven asked Malachim to use a Media spell to heal the wounds of the team. "Good job guys, we did it!" She said sith a sigh of relief. She sent her persona back and approached the two boys to give them a hug. "And for the finishing touch, PENIS GRAAAB!!!" With her motive fulfilled,she ran away from the two with a hearty guffaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 01.5: Octavius   Mission 01.5: Octavius Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 01.5: Octavius
Page 1 of 1