Persona PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona PH

Thou art I, I art thou... What can you achieve in One year?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Open Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Isabella Summer Silsbury
Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am by mellamaet

» Riddlestone Academy
Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm by pandaprincess

» READ IMPORTANT: General Rules
Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am by Admin

» READ IMPORTANT: RPG RULES
Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am by Admin

» Velvet Room Rules
Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Social Linking Forum Rules
Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am by Admin

» READ: PERSONA PH FIRST BATCH FORUM SHORT INTRODUCTION
Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm by pandaprincess

» TEST TEST TEST
Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 am by Admin

» Mission One: An Eye for an Eye and Blob for a Blob
Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:26 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Empty
PostSubject: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:52 am

It's been a week since she recovered from her injury. Sonja was lucky that she only received a small fracture somewhere in her knee-cap. It took her two painful weeks to rest with a huge cast on her right leg. Kaikou gave her a good scold when he knew she got the injury from her gym class. Sonja of course, spared the part where she had this little escapade with... she forgot his name. It was always like that. Her and her short term memory loss, or is it?

"My lady, you seem cheerful today" Binesi said soothingly to her master, a bit relieved that the half-Russian woke up at the right side of the bed.

"Well, I'm well and I'll be going to Mariton mall to shop." Sonja replied cheerfully in her head, buckling the thin red leather belt around her black mini-shorts.

"Ahh, I see. That's good, I almost forgot that cute things relieves you from everything." The empress commented, her eyes smiling at her partner.

Sonja motioned her right knee as if she was playing football. She smiled a bit, knowing well that she is back in action. "Shoes shoes..." She thought, her eyes scanning her little shoe-rack that stood near the door. "Ahh, yes..." She mumbled as she bent down to reach for her favorite black gladiator sandals.

After a minute of putting on her footwear, the half-Russ grabbed her little red Kipling bag and then swiftly ran out of her room for the mall.

- - -

As she arrived at the mall. Sonja automatically strode to her favorite shop in the building, Periwinkle Shoppé. Her eyes beamed as she sighted the new arrivals at the display. Only one caught her eye and it was a huge pink pig plush that sat cutely on a black sack-chair that contrasted the product perfectly. She squealed at this then excitedly went inside the store to check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:38 pm

'....your friend is one scary woman demanding something in the middle of the night just like that. I'm serious. I bet her kid will be some kind of spawn of the mindfucker or something.'

This was the first thing that Misha heard from his Persona which made him laugh rather heartily, startling a few school girls that passed by at the opposite direction. This is one of the few rare occasions that the Devil himself would express fear over a mere human, a woman to be exact.

'Oh c'mon. I haven't seen that mindfucker ever since I left for this place. And besides, it's only a powaw beaw and nothing else!' Misha grinned as he glanced back at his phone to look at the e-mail his cousin, who had just gotten married to some Russian confectioner (but he was well aware that there's more to candies with that guy) and demanded a plush toy from him to be his gift for their soon-to-be baby girl. He wasn't really relatives with that woman but they met each other at university since they had some common units back then. He knew she loved plush toys in the first so it was no problem for him to get her one as this area had extremely good quality plush dolls. "Besides, I need my dose of cute once in a while~" he grinned to himself, stopping before the entrance of Periwinkle Shoppé.

He had to admit that the owner must have had a very bad sense of naming things. If the shop wasn't selling such good quality plush toys and materials he wouldn't come here from time to time to get materials for his plush toy sewing hobby.

'Ugh.... 'orrible name this one.' Mephistopheles commented while rolling his crimson eyes.

'Hehehehe you're just not used to how the human mind thinks if that's the case~' Misha grinned to himself and set foot into the store. He took note of the new arrivals and found the one sitting by the window extremely cute. Maybe if he had some spare cash he could buy that for himself, but the powaw beaw comes first.

'My word of advice: Get used to the cute Mephistopheles. You know me for a while now.' he told his Persona, who groaned but somewhat followed the other into the store to find that plush toy.
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:55 pm

"That looks cute..." Sonja squealed for a moment while she stared at the cute little pig plush toys that sat still by the "New Arrivals" sign. The piglets were in different colors, all tinted in pastel. She scanned each color and pouted as she couldn't decide on what to pick.

"What do you think, Binesi? The blue one or the apple-green?" Sonja thought as she took both of the piglets and stared at them. Binesi smiled ruefully and chuckled a bit, amused at how the other's childish aura. "I can't decide myself, too, my lady..." The empress tilted her head in thought as her ashen-gray eyes gazed more at the apple-green piglet. "I think the apple-green is more appealing than the other one, my lady." She suggested, pointing her sharp armored finger at her choice.

"Apple-green ahh... I guess it does look more appealing and besides, I don't have this color yet!" She said inwardly, smiling cheerfully and hugging the green plush after she returned the blue one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:40 pm

'You have got to be kidding me....' the Devil Persona groaned as he stared at his master.

He knows that Misha has a weakness for anything cute, or Sheryl Nome related, and that can be proved in Misha's dorm in which he had a cabinet dedicated to it but THIS has got to be one of the weirdest reactions he has ever witness in the duration of his partnership with the fully grown (and he would like to stress that) man.

'Can you at least spare yourself the embarrassment? You're making me regret on choosing you as my master.' Mephistopheles face palmed at the sight he is seeing.

Misha was shopping... shopping in the sense that his cart was already occupied with the largest polar bear plush the shop can give (which was half of Misha's height, mind you), assorted colored cloths and threads used for making plush toys (as Mephistopheles assumed that he's going to work on another project after working hours) and a Siberian husky toy that snarls when you press its paw. Mephistopheles was now starting to wonder if Misha was gay or he's just a man with a girl hobby. He was hoping for the latter part though.

Misha on the other hand looked extremely happy. Plush toys, cooking, reading and sewing were his only escape from the harsh reality he had to face. In fact, plush toys saved his sanity back there at the asylum. He grimaced at the brief memory as he held a ginger colored kitten, the size of his hand. But even so, the memory of the asylum made him remember this girl who was pretty sane but had to be chucked there because people assumed the worst.
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Sonja went rack-hopping, putting every plush dolls she finds cute in her cart. Aside from colorful pig stuffed-toys, she also picked a cute black fluffy cat doll that mewls when you stroke its back. She couldn't help but squeal a bit loud earlier when she tested it.

"You really do like plush toys, hm, my lady?" Binesi watched her master beam a smile at every doll that captures her taste.

"I do, it's my only outlet~" Sonja replied.

Back then, dolls were her only friends. Her father never had time for her. And she wasn't also allowed to leave the mansion unless it was needed. Sonja never had the childhood that teenagers like her had. Only her dolls were listening to her. Even the maids never dared to talk to her, because at that time, she only knew Russian. Since she is the daughter of one of the richest people in the island, she is nothing but a display for her father's advantage.She was accused of being Schizophrenic after she recovered from an accident. She was thrown into the mental institute and almost spent her life there for four years. She felt, ate and saw hell. She somehow curses her mother for leaving her and her father; maybe, just maybe, none of those would happen to her if they just ended up to be a complete family. But whoever her mother is, it doesn't matter to her anymore. They made a miserable child, but at least, she grew up and learned to be a bit independent.

"My lady?" Binesi waved her talon-looking hand in front of her master, wondering why she spaced out like that.

"H-huh?" Sonja blinked then shook her head after shooting a blank stare at the big pig plush doll before her. "Oh right... the price." She smiled a bit then bends down to carry the big doll and search for its price tag.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:23 pm

It still bothered Misha that with the recent events occurring, his memories on that fucked up asylum keeps on resurfacing. He's just thankful he was one of the lucky ones who escaped lobotomy, his twin wasn't as lucky as him.

'Sashya was a good girl. She was just unfortunate.... Human are more of devils than we are in the underworld.' the Devil stated as he pretended to stare at the Domo toys on sale. 'Humans...are the worst kind of demons if you ask me~' he added with a knowing smile.

"You don't have to tell me that...." Misha mumbled as he picked up a dolphin one and placed it in his cart.

'...by the way, you're buying twice as much cloth as usual. Is there an occasion?' the Persona asked as he peered at the cart.

'Yeah. There's this commission that came in. Client says they want a customized pig plush set and a husky plush to top that. I'll be sore when that's over given that the latter request is a tough one.'

'Well good luck on tha- well, well what do we have here?'

Misha looked up to see what was his persona was talking about and true enough, he saw Sonja a few meters away from him. "Oh..."

It didn't even comfort him more that as he looked at Sonja, bits and pieces of his memory from the asylum came flashing into him. He could see from his corner a girl being dragged into the damp, cold walls of the 'activity' area, her protest of not being insane were being ignored by her captors. The other children just stared at her blankly, one girl, who was undergoing psychotreatment from the asylum therapist, on the stage just stared at her as she was guide by the woman therapist.

The memory then halted to a stop as quick as it had entered his mind.

"Fuck...."

Last edited by nekomimi on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Sonja smiled cheerfully as she finally saw the price-tag. "Hmm, not bad for a new arrival." She thought, putting it back down to get her wallet from her Kipling bag.

"Do you have enough budget, my lady?" Binesi asked, tilting her head a bit as she watched the other check her cute frog purse.

Her smile fell as she finished counting her mean. "I don't have enough..." She pouted, mumbling the words as she stared at the huge pig plush doll in front of her.

"Well maybe you can save for it next time..."
The empress suggested, staring at the plush as well.

"Well, what if someone buys it ahead of me."

"You become very pessimistic when it comes to things like this, my lady." Binesi smiled sheepishly.

"But--" Sonja just sighed then decided to turn away from the plush, stomping her foot lightly like a little brat. "Fine, next time. I'll save for it." Biting the tip of her index finger cutely as she started to think of other ways to get that plush. "Ngnnn...."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:49 pm

It didn't take Misha long to piece one and one together and upon realizing that brought a sly grin to his face before ducking out to an aisle with his stash. Thoughts raced into his mind as he formulated his ploy, the grin not leaving is face even for a second.

'I know that face~ What are you thinking? Mephistopheles asked.

"You'll see. But then again, you don't have to ask as you can read my mind somewhat." he mumbled back apparently pleased with himself.

First, he'll have to wait 'til the two are out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 pm

"I can't give these up... fine, I'll just save for the big piggy." Sonja looked like she was a about to cry.

"I'm sure no one would buy it yet until next week. I believe bigger allowances arrive at that time..." Binesi said, attempting to cheer the other up.

"Alright, alright..." She sighed and decided to head to the counter to purchase her items.

---

After a minute or so of packing the items in three cute periwinkle-colored paper bags, Sonja carried them by hand then walked to the entrance. Although she stopped when she passed the big pig plush doll again.

"..." She bit her bottom lip again. "Binesi, please help me control my urges. I think I want to empty my purse and skip a week of lunch breaks for this!" Sonja whined mentally.

Binesi just sighed at this and shook her head. "Your health is more important than that plush doll, my lady. Please be practical on this." She answered in a strict tone.

Sonja glanced around to check if there are other customers plotting to eye this plush. So far none, but not until he saw a familiar figure standing a few tiles away from her. "..." She cocked a brow as he gazed at him, tilting her head a bit.

"He looks familiar..." She thought.

Binesi just narrowed her eyes. Her persona could remember but the half-Russ couldn't. For her, it was best that Sonja avoid him. But then... -

"I think I know him but I can't point a finger at it." Her short-term memory loss kicking in again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:32 am

Misha did not see that as he was currently busy with the sales clerk about his various purchases and was giving specific details on how the polar bear should be wrapped. Of course, the sales clerk was a bit overwhelmed by the details (and the purchases the tall man had just made) and was staring at him with his mouth opened just a bit.

Mephistopheles on the other hand, had already strayed away from his master for a bit to look at the aisles (scare the wits out of a few children by suddenly moving the stuffed toys before their eyes). Stuffed toys were cute and all but some other things were a hell lot cute than these.

Back at the counter...

"Oh and another thing...." Misha as he looked discreetly at the displayed plush toy at the window. "Consider that sold as well. I will give the details via email." he smiled a rather creepy smile as he added, "And make sure not to tell anyone, da?"

The sales clerk (and a few others who managed to see that smile) almost swore they crapped their own pants just by looking at that face. "y-y-y-y-yes s-s-s-s-sir right away...!" he squeaked as he then packed up the Serbian's merchandise.
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Sonja tilted her head again as he saw the man glance at the displayed plush. " . . . " She just pouted then huffed as she got the message of the man's gesture.

"Hopeless. It sucks to be unemployed." She thought, pouting all the way to the store's exit. Binesi just sighed at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:33 pm

By chance, Misha looked out of the store's window to see the Empress herself walk out of the store and into the crowd of Mariton Mall. Normally he wouldn't mind that but the look on the girl's face somewhat startled him. Of course, it left him quite confused.

Over the past week, as instructed by Misha, a package containing the same plush toy found itself nicely packed and waiting infront of the girl's dorm room. There was a note that contained only the words, "Smile more. It suits you :)" but no sender name and the note was clearly printed out from the computer.

Upon receiving word that, his plan was executed perfectly, Misha decided to give himself a little treat by venturing out to the mall again. Bidding Mephistopheles that he stay behind, and will only summon him through his blue tarot card when the need arises, the Serbian went off to the mall once more to get himself a cup of Dairy Queen's famous Dilly Bar.

He has to admit that sweet things are the best rewards he can give to himself.
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Since today is the weekend, Sonja decided to raid the Fancy shop; not to go shopping for new arrivals but, to ask the store clerk one question...

"Excuse me, but may I ask who bought the big piggy plush doll last week?" She asked calmly, her thumb, nonchalantly pointing at the 'New Arrivals' rack that had new cute fluffy kittens that was first time ignored by the empress. She wanted the piggy plush so bad. And now that she has it, she's wondering who on earth would leave a gift containing the plush doll she really wanted in front of her doorstep. Of course she has an idea, but who wants to jump to conclusions? Humiliation is not in her vocabulary. Although, she was flattered at the nice little pick-up line right there. Another reason why she wants to know 'who'.

"Well, answer me." She said, moving closer to the clerk as she crossed her arms on her bosom.

The clerk was sweating buckets as the empress stared at her with fierce hawk eyes. It was obvious that the buyer told her not to tell anybody. Sonja could feel the nerves wrecking from the other person.

"Ah hah! He threatened you????" She interrogated more and this made Binesi drop a sheepish sweat right there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Enjoying the last bits of his Dilly Bar happily, the Serbian decided to make a small beeline for Periwinkle as he was informed that were new stocks of kittens on display right now. Excited as a child, he threw the balled up wrapper of his treat to throw it at the nearest waste bin and proceeded to the shop.

However, his tracks fell short as he saw the half-Russian somewhat interrogating the poor sales clerk. The sight itself looked rather comical.... or something that stepped out of a humorous shoujo manga. Nevertheless, she somewhat looked rather cute all flustered and blushing at that.

He even wondered if she liked it but basing on that reaction, he could guess that she would want to have the head of the sender. And that worried Misha for a bit. Was the greeting a bit too cheesy or did it look like some sick pick-up line from that John Lloyd person he keeps on seeing at the local cable provider's commercial breaks.

He could give that a thought later because right now, his mind is telling him to start running.
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Sonja sighed as she knew it was futile to pluck out the answer from the clerk. "Never mind. " She huffed then left, opening the exit with a vigorous push. Binesi sighed then shook her head.

"Seriously--" The empress' persona scowled as she saw Misha before them.

The half Russian cocked her brow at the sight. "..." She gave the man a deadpan stare a she stopped in front of him.

Binesi's eyes were growling at the school's doctor. "Why is he here" She asked, her eyes squinting coldly.

"What do you mean, he? Have we met him?" Sonja replied.

"... No my lady, it's best to let him be and leave."
The persona replied, thinking what is best for her master.

"But I think he's the one who gave the doll. My instincts tells me so." The empress replied with a stubborn huff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:22 pm

'Shit....'

That was the only thing the doctor could think of as he tried to keep his face straight and smiling while watching the girl infront of him give him a glare and a look that made him feel that he was being cross-examined.

Well as they say in Soviet Russian, CHANCE NEVER GIVES YOU.

"Err... pryvet? Is there something I could help you with?" he asked calmly but wishing that he could at least leave before he starts doing something stupid again to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:33 pm

"Are you the one who gave me the plush?" Blunt as always, Sonja. Binesi heaved another frustrated sigh. As much as possibly, she wants the empress-wielder to stray away the devil.

"And, you look familiar, to be honest. Forgive me for sounding a bit rude, but..." She tilted her head as she thought for a term to finish her sentence. "creepy school doctor.... school doctor... stalker...?" Those were her thoughts. Binesi knew it would hurt the other person if he knew Sonja forgot about 'that' incident. Well, the mere fact she was reciprocating in an affectionate manner, it was fear that made her block that memory.

"You're the new school doctor, right?" She finally asked her last question, giving the man a rather innocent stare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Misha was rather taken aback as he half-expected the girl to start attacking him for flirting with a girl years younger than him however with how she looked at him in slight confusion he somewhat guessed that she forgot selectively the incident that had transpired between the two of them.

He took that as somewhat a blessing in disguise though. At least he can start anew and it was for the best.

"Da. I'm the new school doctor. My name is Misha Nikolai Chernobog..." he stated with a smile accompanied by a polite bow. "As for the plush, I would rather not disclose upon that matter as it seems you have most likely had it figured out, have you not?" he added, the sincere smile still on his face.

Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Binesi made the 'what the fuck' expression. She didn't expect that kind of reply. The other didn't give any hint of pain, which, of course, the persona was expecting; and if ever he did, she'll be laughing in a bitchy soprano tone and enjoying it.

"Why?" Sonja was flattered but remained her deadpan expression. She couldn't even feel the peachy shade rising to her cheeks because she gave too much attention of how not to show what she truly feels. Her persona just watched silently behind the empress, waiting for the other's reply.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:52 am

"Hm?" Misha cocked his head, the gentle smile never leaving his face, "Does it really matter that badly?" he asked her, partly amused. "Besides, at least someone was kind enough to give something that you really want. It's your small escape, right?"

In a way, he knows how she feels having something to escape to from time to time. Momentarily, he had bits of memory flooding back to him. Back then, times were simple, his smile was sincere back then and the snow back home was comforting and not cold.

Then such a happy memory briefly shattered. He could't remember much after that as what came after those were his memories in the asylum. They were treated less than humans and females had it worse.

He didn't realize his brow wrinkled a bit at the memory and once he had realized it quickly corrected himself by placing a smile back on his face. "Ah sorry about that." He didn't know for how long he was giving that expression ad he hoped it wasn't that long
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:53 am

Sonja heaved a soft sigh then gave the other a genuine but rare smile. "I was surprised. I was working hard for it until I saw it at my door step. Thank you, I don't know how I'll repay you... I just want to know why I got it from a total stranger, no offense." She kept her soft smile. "It also seems you like dolls, so, I'm thankful to meet someone who can understand." She gave a small polite curtsy. It was already a habit she grew up with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:16 am

Misha chuckled, amused at her, "Well... it is just a few of my escapes..." he admitted with a rather sheepish smile. He looked at her with a rather fond look, the way a big brother would look at his younger sister; the way how he used to look at his unfortunate twin. "Although, this is the first time some did not accuse me for being gay on liking them, as well as making them for extra income." he added with an even wider smile.

Looking at her as she curtsied, he wondered how many girls were still polite as her. Although this adds up to her attraction points, he will have to admit.
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:24 am

Binesi tilted her head. It was rare to see Sonja act this way. She usually show this soft side of hers to Kaikou, who she mostly grew up with, including his sister. Usually, she would act cold and rather harsh to men like him. Binesi thought that she was just kind because he gave the plush doll she wanted, and that she forgot the incident that happened between them. This might also be one of his schemes. Binesi couldn't help but feel paranoid around the devil.

"Gay? It's funny how narrow-minded people think, da?" Sonja chuckled a bit. "It's good you can do crafts. I honestly can't sew for my life." She added with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:31 am

By the mention of sew, Misha's features suddenly showed a look of surprise. "Ah! Crap... Excuse me!" he smiled sheepishly before whipping out his phone and just on time too since it began blaring some Nightwish song he assigned for as a ringtone. Giving her a just a minute signal, he turned his back for a while to answer the call.

"Ahhh sorry I know I'm supposed to call you a few miutes back about your order. An additional pink kitten? Wait just a moment, can you please forward the details via email. I'm near my supplier just right now so I can check if I can add that kitten to the order list."
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:39 am

Sonja tilted her head at this. Maybe she has to go now, the other is really busy with his sideline job. She sighed and just waited for the other to finish talking just so she could say a proper goodbye.

As the other was finished talking to his client, the empress tapped his arm gently then smiled a bit. "I guess I'll be going, thank you again..." She gave the man a kiss on the cheek. She had to admit, the whole pick-up line thing worked; although she's still denying the fact that she's 'slowly' getting attracted to him. And the main reason why she'll oppose to that fact is that she's just a mere student and that the other is too old for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]   Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Mr. Music, tsukoyu daite~ [Closed to Misha and Sonja]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next