Persona PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona PH

Thou art I, I art thou... What can you achieve in One year?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Open Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Isabella Summer Silsbury
Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am by mellamaet

» Riddlestone Academy
Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm by pandaprincess

» READ IMPORTANT: General Rules
Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am by Admin

» READ IMPORTANT: RPG RULES
Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am by Admin

» Velvet Room Rules
Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Social Linking Forum Rules
Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am by Admin

» READ: PERSONA PH FIRST BATCH FORUM SHORT INTRODUCTION
Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm by pandaprincess

» TEST TEST TEST
Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 am by Admin

» Mission One: An Eye for an Eye and Blob for a Blob
Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:26 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]   Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Something was wrong. Now that the doctor let her go, this was her opportunity to break free. When Misha called her name again and kissed her in the most sweetest way she imagined her first kiss would be, Sonja found herself reciprocating his kisses to the extent of caressing his cheeks and wrapping her arms around his neck as they deepened their kiss.

She felt the beat of her heart raising at every kisses they made. Could it be that she...-

"Son...ja... wa.... up!" The voice was chappy as it exclaimed in her head.

"Binesi?" Her eyes opened while she kissed Misha continuously.

"wa... up, m'.... la....dy!"

Sonja gasped and pulled away. Gathering her new resolve to fight, Sonja placed her hands on his shoulders then rolls using her good knee to straddle him. As they shifted positions, Sonja held his wrists together with an iron-grip and grabbed whatever cloth she could reach in her vicinity. It was her bra she used to tie his wrists together, there was a sly smirk when she finally achieved the thing she'd been wanting to do for the past few minutes.

"I'm sorry, I don't come easy." She whispered hotly near his ear then smirked as she moved away from him.

"Binesi! I command thee, come back!" She exclaimed, raising her hand as a portal above her opened, vomiting out a light force that formed into a card as it touched Sonja's hand.

"Binesi, please rest, you fought hard." She told her persona mentally. "Thank you, Binesi." She smiled.

As for the other. Sonja just looked at it with her hand on his waist. All of this made her forget that she has a fractured knee... and that she is currently topless. But none of those matter right now.

"... Well?" She raised a brow at Misha, who is currently tied on the bed.

"
Back to top Go down

Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]   Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:46 pm

"Aaaaah crap..." Misha chuckled, somewhat amused on how the whole situation reversed on him. Apparently, this was the first time he had lost his control over a situation due to some buried recollection but he knows a lost battle when he sees one.

"I don't know about you but I'm currently at your mercy as of now." he replied with raised brows. "However, you're still in my Limbo so good luck on trying to find a way out."
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]   Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Sonja rolled her eyes. "I need my bra back." She leaned close to him to free him from his restraints. "And you're just lucky I'm injured." She huffed and grabbed her uniform's blazer which was squished under Misha's back. She wore it and only buttoned it in the middle (since it was the only button that could be closed), revealing her under and front cleavage.

She suddenly fell on her knees as it gave up from all the pressure she was giving. She sat on the ground like a doll, wincing and biting her bottom lip hard as she tried to endure the agonizing pain. "It hurts..." She cried softly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]   Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Sighing once more as he noted the fresh spring of blood on the once white bandages. He somewhat found a medical kit out of nowhere and how he got it the puppeteer doesn't realty want to know and looked at Sonja. "Let me say this then~" the Serbian said as he knelt down to her, "You're lucky that I somewhat like you." he said as he started with the process of cleaning her wounds again.

"... You remind me of someone." he mumbled softly, almost barely audible for one to hear.
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]   Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:16 pm

"Huh?" Sonja tilted her head, but then leaned it on his shoulder as she winced at the strong stinging pain. "Shit, I must have fractured a bone there." She mumbled breathlessly. "Really hurts in the inside..." The half-Russ said after she took a gulp of air.

Her attention shifted back to Misha's words. "But, you just met me..." She spoke softly this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]   Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:55 am

Hearing that she might have fractured a bone, Misha peered in for a closer look. Carefully looking at it, it seemed to have discoloration this time as well as accompanied by slight swelling and bruising. "I guess we'll have to put this in a splint and have someone bring you to the hospital for proper treatment. But first..." he stood up for a bit and walked over to some kind of glass case nearby, "...I'll have to take you back to reality. As I don't have the rest of my equipment here."

The glass case was the only thing that looked severely out of place in comparison to the seemingly modern-looking illusion of a room. It looked like it stepped out from the Victorian era, as it's framing looked so dull, having lost its luster over the years but at the same time looking extremely smart. The handles of its twin doors looked like it was made from faded bronze designed to look like.... the triquetra. A reversed one to be exact.

Also if the eye of the other was keen enough, despite the case being glass, it was all dark inside. One cannot see what was truly inside that case, unless if you squint ever so closely, one could swear there was movement inside the case.

"I suggest you should struggle during transportation. They might get the wrong idea if you do..." Misha looked back at the other, the creepy generic smile back on his face.

Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]   Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:12 am

Sonja frowned a bit then nodded. She got up gingerly and limped to Misha's direction. She wants to go home now. How on earth did she end up here anyway? The half Russian gripped the other's arm tightly as lost her balance, showing a hint that her life depended on him right now. Yes, she needed him right now. Besides, this is his fault.

"L-let's go...?" She mumbled softly in her Russian tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]   Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:35 am

'Inner peace, inner peace...' the Serbian thought to himself as he looked at the other and wrapped an arm around her waist securely while his other gripped on the handle of the case tightly. "As you wish then..."

As he opened the glass case, an uncountable number of hands and arms shot out immediately from the case and latched themselves around the two. The hands themselves looked so frail yet they possessed demonic like iron grips. It didn't take them long to get a firm grip on the two and once in their clutches, dragged them inside the murky depths of the cabinet.

A few seconds later, Misha found himself sprawled on one of the Health Center's beds with Sonja on top of him in which supposedly he was to fall on top of her but give her condition he had to switch places with her seconds after landing. If anyone was curious on how they ended up there, the puppetress could only say that these two came from the ceiling.

Misha could recall the seemingly tough journey despite it being short, tough because those unborn Shadows (what he calls those "hands" as they possess no permanent nor stable form) kept on going for Sonja since they were 'fascinated' with her. If it was a normal human they don't give a shit but Persona-users 'fascinated' them. Out of courtesy, Misha had to keep on eye on her since he did promise to take her back to reality.

"Ugh... What did I drag myself into...?" he mumbled, looking over at the half Russian on top of him. Well, he could admit one thing, she was definitely his type not only in looks but in personality as well (despite probably seeing only a sixteenth of her total personality). The drawback, she was waaaaay to young but-

The Serbian could not refuse the urge to pull the other closer to him for another soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]   Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:58 am

Sonja felt secured. It was her first time to feel dependent on someone she barely knows. She let out a small gasp when the Serbian pulled her close for a kiss. "This is so sudden..." She thought, her eyes softening as she returned the kiss in a dazed manner.

"Maybe... this isn't so bad after all..." The half-Russian sighed dreamily in her mind.

Binesi just narrowed her eyes coldly as she heard her mistress' thoughts. She was scowling behind her metallic golden mask, obviously disagreeing with everything that is happening to date."I will let this pass." The persona said in an icy tone. She doesn't trust Misha and that ... that despicable persona of his, both tricked her master and that is something unforgivable for Binesi.

Taking note that they're back in reality, Sonja withdrew her lips and pushed herself away from Misha. "I have to go." She said, flustering as she turned her gaze away from the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]   Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:03 am

Misha could only sigh softly as he laid his head back on the mattress. It took him only a few moments to remember that she's going to need crutches with that leg of hers and so sat up to swing his legs over the bed and to his office to retrieve a pair of crutches.

"You'll be needing this if you don't want your leg to be totally broken." he said as he handed it to her. Then taking out a prescription pad, he wrote down the necessary information needed as he spoke, "You'll need to have that leg x-rayed and sent to a physician to see if it is really fractured. If it's positive and hopefully isn't really one of those bad fractures, then have it out into a cast." He looked at her kindly, back into being professional, "However, since it will be in cast you won't be able to do any strenuous activities for a few weeks depending on the severity of your fracture." he then handed her the x-ray request he wrote down. "Anything else?"

Not that he was expecting anything else. He would prefer to go back to his office and fiddle with his scalpels there as of the moment rather than look at her and have his urges kick him hard at the ass
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]   Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:39 am

Sonja nodded and took the paper from him gently, folding it and then placing it shamelessly in her cleavage (as if she has another option). "Thank you..." She smiled thoughtfully then carefully turned her back away from him. "Do svidanija, doctor" She added.

What now, after this? Are they going to bump into each other again and do again what they just did ages ago? Or will this be just another memory she'll forget? Sonja just heaved a sigh at this.

"Forget about him and don't even dare go back to him." Binesi growled, reading her mistress' thoughts.

"Don't pry, Binesi." Sonja scowled inwardly as she held her crutches' handles and limped gingerly out of the clinic. She decided to head to her locker to change her clothes, and afterwards probably call a cab to bring her to the local hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]   Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:18 am

'Did you have your fun?' Misha asked his annoying psyche as he retreated back into his office to distract himself with one of the many books at the shelves. But still he couldn't shake off the feeling that he knew the girl.

'Ahhhh she was a feisty one a'ight~ The way I like it about a woman~" the Devil grinned a mischievous grin, relishing on how he enjoyed Binesi before the tables turned. The puppetress would like to leave her reader to their imagination on what transpired between the two personas as she prefers not to over indulge on details pertaining to that. 'I'm looking forward to the next spat. However...'

A crimson eye laid itself on the rigid back of the doctor, who was busy reading up about metal disorders for the nth time during his lifetime. 'I hope you do recall your time in that mental institution...'

"I would prefer not to remember that memory Mephistopheles....now leave me be."

'...Alright then. But so you know, you both crossed paths there.' Mephistopheles stated with a small nod before leaving his master be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]   Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finished: R-18 Rendezvous at the Health Center [Closed to Misha & Sonja]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2