Persona PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona PH

Thou art I, I art thou... What can you achieve in One year?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Open Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Isabella Summer Silsbury
Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am by mellamaet

» Riddlestone Academy
Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm by pandaprincess

» READ IMPORTANT: General Rules
Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am by Admin

» READ IMPORTANT: RPG RULES
Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am by Admin

» Velvet Room Rules
Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Social Linking Forum Rules
Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am by Admin

» READ: PERSONA PH FIRST BATCH FORUM SHORT INTRODUCTION
Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm by pandaprincess

» TEST TEST TEST
Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 am by Admin

» Mission One: An Eye for an Eye and Blob for a Blob
Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:26 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

Location : in the land of pandas, rainbow cakes and fluffy pink clouds

Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Empty
PostSubject: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:26 pm

--okay, so i couldn't come up with a topic title. Big deal. Razz --

Characters:
Naito
Scott

Anyone else is free to join us. Very Happy

San Aquinae de Tomas University Science laboratory

Plot: Just a simple hello and conversation/ interaction; What happens when a doctor and a central student council member meet in the science laboratory who both are members of Lunatique and stay at the same dorm.

----------START HERE---------------------------------------------------

Naito Hisakata sighs inwardly, a smile on her face as she went wiping the telescopes in the astronomy section of the science laboratory. She was hoping to borrow one and stay late in school to use it and view the stars in the sky for tonight with no apparent academic reason; she just adores watching the stars.

but that wasn't just her objective in the science laboratory today. She picked up the clipboard lying on the table and checked it a couple of times. She was once more doing Student council work, making sure that equipment and facilities in the university are all right and good to use still or not.

"These are perpetually taken care of, obviously." she said to no one in particular as she put down the cloth she used to wipe the telescopes clean.

she remained in the laboratory silent as ever as she went working about with her rounds.
Back to top Go down
http://insane-pilosopo.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:09 pm

While reminiscing about his childhood, Dr. Scott walks inside the Laboratory to a see a somewhat familiar face, someone he always spots at school and at the dorm, the bespectacled girl whose always wielding that scythe.

"Uhm... Hello there..." uttered the doctor as he dropped his sack and shovel on the floor

"Are you here for the science club, cause I was voted president of this club, y'wanna join" Says Scott as the sack ripped apart showing an eyesore for non-scientists... A mutilated hamster with two heads, it was quite abnormally large and it wasn't even dead yet...

"Whoops - a - Doodle" said Scott humorously, hoping not to freak out this girl
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:22 pm

Naito looked up upon hearing someone enter the lab-a signal she wasn't alone anymore. She looked at him and recognized him as one of her dorm mates and fellow lunatique member. "Hello. It seems i'm not alone in here anymore." She warmly said and smiled at him before her eyes traveled to the sight of the sack with an abnormal-looking hamster inside that ripped the cloth apart.

She didn't grimace, but her face remained the same as always; smiling. "I think your subject is escaping." she said calmly. Heck, she's seen worse in Limbo, so this was no different anymore.

Standing up and fixing the telescope she was wiping, she continued to talk. "uhm...no...I don't think I can take joining that too many organizations in the university anymore even though i still can." she blushed a bit as she stopped and faced the guy. "It's quite a handful being in the student council already and i'm also at some other organization, sorry...but congratulations on being voted the president anyway and thanks for the kind offer...uhm..." she racked her brains to find the name of this person. Come on, it's not that hard to forget, right?

"Scott-san...am i right?" she asked politely; once more the thing in the sack, was trying to get out of the sack. "Your little monster's wanting to get away, doesn't he?" she asked with a slight giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:43 pm

"Oh this little sucker?" as Scott pointed the strange looking hamster as he grabbed it with his bare hands. "This little guy is for my drug experiment watch"

Scott pulls from his briefcase a canister of crushed blue mass (the thing that killed Abraham Lincoln) and fed it to the little experiment. As a few seconds passed, the two heads of the hamsters started acting aggressively towards each other.

Naito looks with utmost curiosity at the effect of the drug...

Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:58 pm

An experiment pet? Hm. He seems to be lucky the authority had not bothered to have him arrested for abuse against animals, but...Naito didn't seem to mind, for now that is. It belongs to him and it's none of her business.

She watched as he gave the thing a blue drug...to which it reacted to aggressively. She put a hand on her mouth; an expression of both surprise, curiosity and wonder. But then, that hand made it to her chin, giving off the impression she was thinking.

"That certainly was interesting." she pointed out, moving a little closer to see. "it's taken a rather aggressive behavior when you fed it that chemical..." she said observing it a bit more. "and its two heads are against each other as well. So i take that chemical affects the brains of both heads, making it aggressive to itself." She smiled up at Scott. "i think i've said too much, I'm sorry. I have a question though...is this reaction going to last how long? I was beginning to wonder if they'll be back to normal..." she looked at the two-headed hamster. "If this is normal for them, that is. In any case, it's a wonderful specimen. It's a surprise to me to see that such specimen hadn't died with being fed a chemical that looks equally dangerous."

Once more, Naito blushed. "sorry. I think i've gone a bit too far with my intellectual side." she giggled. "watching an experiment made me think i was conducting an academic class-related experiment. I spoke as if i were speaking with a professor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 pm

"Oh no worries" Scott said smiling and laughing a bit with Naito, as he had a thing for intellectuals.

"This thing is called Blue Mass, its an old drug used as a painkiller. Old rumors say Abe Lincoln died drinking this medicine"

He once agian pointed at the lab rats "I always feed these rats with the blue mass so the effect should last for only an hour I reckon". "These things can't kill each other they just inflict pain on themselves since they share one body". Scott also added "I'm testing the drug on lab rats so I can use it against the shadows, not that I'd take the drug myself, so here..."

Naito obtained Blue Mass x 3 (100% to cast rage on all identical foes and attack each other)

Apparently, this blue mass can be used when in danger of fighting alone by turning the shadows against each other...

The canister says *Do not drink, contains lead and mercury. Anyone under the influence of this drug will hallucinate Abraham Lincoln*

Say... What's your number sweetie? Scott asked...
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Through Scott's explanation, Naito was a bit relieved to know that the specimen would be a little safe. He started to explain things to her and how in old rumors, such drug was the cause of Abe Lincoln's death. She laughed at this for a bit. "But from what I know, he was assassinated." she said, going intellectual again.

and they went back to the lab rodents, still on an aggressive spree. "Of course, you wouldn't use it on yourself. That would be dangerous. Then again, i think it's only logical. After all, rodents are the perfect test species when it comes to experiments in the name of science." she said. She was later surprised when Scott had given her some of the Blue Mass drug he had. She gave him a warm smile.

'Are you thinking of using that on missions against the shadows, Naito?' asked Iris in her head with a rather difficult tone and Naito only laughed inwardly.

'i have every intention so.' she told the persona. "Thank you, Scott-san." she gave him a warmer smile as a show of great appreciation for the item. She read the canister for instructions and wanted to raise an eyebrow; a bit skeptical to be honest about the hallucination part, but she wouldn't dare try it on herself just to see if it was true or not.

and she was still reading the instructions on the canister when she heard...faintly...Scott's voice, asking her for her number and calling her...sweetie.

Naito shot up; looked at him in a surprised and confused state and tilted her head to her right, her baby cheeks puffing up and her brows furrowing in trying to take in what he meant by that and calling her 'sweetie'.

"i beg your pardon?" she asked trying to sound calm and polite. "Were you asking for my number?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:42 am

Scott giggles and blushes as he heard this emotionally mixed reply form Naito. He was implying that he's probably trying to hit on her, but in reality he just likes being that friendly.

"Not used to guys asking for your number huh?"

Scott giggled and adds "Your a very cute girl y'know, but i aint here cause I wanna date... All business Naito chan, its all business"

Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:41 pm

"No, I'm-" she blushed a bit. True, there have been more than the class ratio of boys asking for her number since she's entered this university; let alone when she came to the island, but it was not really in her system to be asked for her number; nor out on a date. Even back home in Japan she was often asked of such. The only way she gets away from situations like this is when Kai interrupts or when she just smiles and asks why. Boys cringe when she asks why. Seems they can't bring themselves to tell her their objective even if she wanted to hear it, awkward or not.

"I've been asked a couple of times...I should be used to it by now, but truth be told, i never really did." She answered politely, feeling the normal tinge of color back on her cheeks. "It's not a big deal...i just got a little uncomfortable with you calling me 'sweetie' just like that. I mean...no one else has called me that before." She pocketed the canister Scott gave her and looked back up at him. "...uhm...thank you so much for the complement..." regarding the part telling her she was cute. "But if you say this is business, then, i should be in my business mood as well. I can't just agree with something i barely know." she smiled, although she was serious at this despite the silly grin. She doesn't give her number out that easily to someone else. Please, if you don't mind me, would you tell me, what kind of business are we speaking of? Trade for something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Scott understands that despite her bubbly cute aura, Naito can still manage to be serious.

"Oh Yes I'm Glad you asked, you see I was thinking if some of us need help while stranded in Limbo, there has to be someone we could contact in our world to assists us get out, y'know... anyone from the team whose not in the mission. My problem is contacting someone with a cellphone from Limbo to this world and vice versa is impossible but if I developed a device that can transmit a signal without interference whatsoever, it'll also increase our productivity as a team"

As Scott goes on and on about the Radio Wave Transmitter he wants to develop, the mutated lab rat bits his fingers with a shocking 87 pounds of force, strong for a mammal that small...

"Aaaaaaahhhhh, Naito !! Get that Jar !!"

Scott pointed to the cylindrical canister filled with some yellowish substance, as he cries out in sheer agony... before he knew it, his insane self was liberated...

Scott's hair from curly turned straight, his once cool blue eyes blazed crimson red, his voice became cryptic and to top it all off, his smile was rather... disturbing...
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:45 pm

"We do have." Naito answered. "Uhm...if you remember...my brother...er, the dorm mother; He's our outside support. I also have abilities like him so if ever we're in Limbo, don't hesitate to ask me as well in case he's not around and i am, to scan the place or the enemies...although my skills on that part is still a bit weaker than my brother's...i can still do it...although admittedly, i need more practice preparing escape routes.." She can't blame Scott for not knowing though...but it's nothing. "Please go on...that device you want to develop sounds interesting...after all, we can't be too sure. what if my brother and i aren't available for a mission?"

As she intently listened to Scott, he suddenly went panicky and told her to get a jar. She noticed his little 'experimental' rodent had bitten his hand and was clearly in a lot of pain. She went and reached quickly for the jar he was referring; searching for it in his belongings. When she did, she turned to Scott...

who was donning a different aura about him as well as a look. She grew worried. "Uhm...Scott-san?" she handed the canister hesitantly. Scott seemed to be different, it was making her alert and nervous. The look he was giving her was not pleasant either. She pouted.

"Your canister." she stated with a flat tone. He did not respond. His smile was not pleasant least to say. He looked like he had a hidden motive; something that goes by the lines of 'pervert' and 'alone in the laboratory with a guy' was on Naito's mind. Her free hand was balled into a fist, to which she put inside her pocket, holding on to the blue card inside.

if he so much attempts to do something wrong...he's going to regret doing it. "Scott-san, if this is a joke, it's not funny. You're bitten by a...whatever that is...and you're injured. Now please take this canister of yours and snap out of it." she said as politely as she could, but her tone was stern and flat.

She was not amused. 'Iris. You hear me?' she asked her persona for preparation for anything.

'i hear you and i have your back, Naito, as always.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Scott with all his experience of being tortured in the somatology lab was used to this kind of situation.

"Give me that canister... Naito" he said in a low voice

Scotty grabbed the canister and as he opened it a cold mist swept out of the container as he doused the hamster inside the strange liquid.

"Kyahhhhh... Damn !! It's Friggin Cold !!"

Liquid Nitrogen, the ingredient they use to make ice cream, is probably what's going to save Scotty from getting his fingers bitten off by one of his little monsters.

"Phew, that was close" He smiled as he twitches back to sanity, his hair curled, his eyes became blue and his evil smile went back to a friendly everyday normal smile.

Scott pulls out his hand out of the Liquid Nitrogen as he closes the container, only to show his little experiment frozen like a popsicle to his finger...

"Oh ugh, sorry bout that, Um it happens all the time" said Scotty boy whilst smiling normally once again at Naito with a somewhat apologetic ring to it...

Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:20 pm

That was certainly...weird...but then again, Naito can't define weird anymore. After all, stranger things happen, much worse than this, in Limbo.

"It was truly a good call." she returned to her sweet tone matching that sweet smile on her face. She was less tense now that she let go of her card and put her hand out of her pocket. "Don't worry. It's fine."

she then turned her attention to Scott's bleeding finger. It was bleeding badly. She sighed, gestured for him to sit on a stool and walked at the corner of the laboratory where the first aid cabinet was. She came back carrying a kit and opened it to take out a bandage and some more stuff to clean out the wound.

"Let me." she said warmly; different from just moments ago which was flat and stern. She gently took his injured hand into her soft ones as she went to work cleaning the wound carefully. Scott would wince once in awhile as she applied the damp cotton ball on the injury, but she kept looking and smiling at him to assure it was fine; he ought to know. He's the president of the science club, right? They should know about medics.

"Almost done." she chirped as she went and wrapped it with a bandage and carefully let go. "How do you feel now? Does it still sting? If it does, i really think you should head to the clinic and have it checked." remembering that Scott was new in the university, wouldn't he get lost or does he know? "Would you like me to assist you in going to the clinic?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:14 am

Scott was practically used to cuts, burns and even bites everytime he's in the laboratory, to him that hamster chomping his finger off was nothing compared to being thrown into a hole full of blood thirsty white rodents with razor sharp fangs injected with adrenaline... but anyway

"Hey thanks, but I'm used to these things so it's okay" Scott replied sincerely to Naito's act of kindness, suddenly Scott's phone rings...

Scott: Hello?
Woman with old voice: Scotty, it's your ma !!
Scott: Yes I know why did you -
Woman with old voice: Stop asking questions boy, how come you never visit me ever since you got here last month, all you ever do is play doctor and kill harmless mice, what are you Scott? A scientologist or something !?
Scott: But mom -
Woman with old voice: How come you don't bring home any ladies, are you so scared of talking to women boy !?

*The call goes for about three minutes"

Scott:All right, all right I'm gonna help you make cookies or something

Scott puts down the phone...

"Hey Naito, sorry bout that, my mom wants to bake pastries or something, you see our bakeshop's celebrating 30 years anniversary and well... you get the picture right?"

Scotts expression becomes slightly embarassed as he waits for Naito's reply.
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:21 am

Naito only smiled at Scott. "I see." she was glad he was fine. "I get the picture; no need to worry. I understand. Congratulations on your family's business." after all, 30 years is a...

30 years?

"Say, what's the name of the bakeshoppe? I've only been here for a year, you see...i might have passed by it once or so." She then covered her mouth and apologized. "Oh, sorry, i might be holding you up. You should get going if you have to; I need to get back to the student council room at the student center." she checked her wrist watch. She has about ten minutes to get there for the meeting. She picked up the first aid kit and placed it back on the cabinet to where it belonged and picked up her clipboard on the table that had data and stuff that looked important. "So i guess i'll see you back at the dorm?"

wait a second, why does he live in the dorm if his family lives here? No time to ask that then, he seems to be in a hurry.

"Or...I'll see you around." she concluded, in case he didn't come back to the dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:53 pm

"Oh Yeah, Naito" Scott said as he opened up his wallet.

"Here's a free coupon from our bakeshop, you'll get a 25% discount if you buy a box of eclairs" Scott said as he smiled away

The coupon says the name of the bakeshoppe is "SuiteStuff". It also says below the name a motto that states "Where love is the secret ingredient"

"See you !!" Scott baded goodbye to Naito~chan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member   Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science Laboratory: Doctor meets Sweet student council member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona PH :: Archives :: Batch 1 :: Batch 1 Threads-
Jump to: