Persona PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona PH

Thou art I, I art thou... What can you achieve in One year?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Open Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Isabella Summer Silsbury
Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am by mellamaet

» Riddlestone Academy
Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm by pandaprincess

» READ IMPORTANT: General Rules
Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am by Admin

» READ IMPORTANT: RPG RULES
Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am by Admin

» Velvet Room Rules
Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Social Linking Forum Rules
Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am by Admin

» READ: PERSONA PH FIRST BATCH FORUM SHORT INTRODUCTION
Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm by pandaprincess

» TEST TEST TEST
Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 am by Admin

» Mission One: An Eye for an Eye and Blob for a Blob
Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:26 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Empty
PostSubject: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Target: Rattenkönig

Arcana: Hierophant
Element: Fire
Back to top Go down
https://personaph.forumtl.com
Pedoboar
Admin
Pedoboar

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Owen busted into the women's bathroom. The ladies who were fixing themselves by the mirror turned to him startled.

"Hello, ladies!" Owen made devious grin, holding out condoms on each of his fingers, waving them around like a mollusc. The women shrieked and ran out of the bathroom, "Call me!"
Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Sonja couldn't help but do the epic face-palm gesture as the ladies ran passed her. Why was she in this mission again? Oh right, because she's second in command under the reckless, good-for-nothing (Well, not really), perverted leader named, Owen.

"Well, welcome to the ladies' room." She sarcastically remarked at her male partner as she went ahead of him.

Her emerald orbs scanned the area cautiously in hope to find anything peculiar that tainted the peach-tiled room. "I'll check the cubicles there..." She said while walking to the west wing of the room.

Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

Location : in the land of pandas, rainbow cakes and fluffy pink clouds

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Naito gripped her weapon tightly; she saw the women running past as Owen made quite an entrance; they didn't even see that she was holding a scythe. Not that she cared if they think of her a s a weirdo.

She followed Sonja in and looked around; it looked pretty much like a normal bathroom anyhow. She looked at Owen. Well, this is a mission, but this is a first that she's with Owen, the bad ass leader and Sonja, the bad ass assistant leader and it made her a bit nervous to be there. After all...they were seniors.

She still has lots of experience to gather still...

"Uhm...I..." crap, she felt silly just standing there. "I'll check here..." she sighed and went to the opposite side of where Sonja went.

'Focus, Naito. You're here on a mission.' Iris whispered in her head.

'I know, Iris.' she sighed inwardly and continued to look at each cubicle, while gripping her weapon tightly for any sudden thing that might happen.
Back to top Go down
http://insane-pilosopo.deviantart.com
Pedoboar
Admin
Pedoboar

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:14 pm

"Ladies..." whistled Owen, tilting at the dirty bathroom mirror, "I think, you forgot the drill...?"

The two girls went back and gazed upon the mirror. It was heavily vandalized, numbers, names, drawings, cracks and scratches were all over the place that it was hard to see a decent reflection of one's face.

"Let's get this over with before one of the ladies out there come back here with the feds." Owen touched on the mirror. All three gazed at the glass as Owen pressed against it. Ripples started to spread on the bathroom's reflection and the walls slowly ripped away like aged papyrus. The white walls were replaced with what seemed like a cage wires. The bathroom door turned into a rusted metal gate and the white sink turned black and the faucet coughed out glowing red liquid. The fluorescent lights turned into a large, red pulsating eye which was glaring at the trio. Black pipes of all sizes embodied the floors and some were gushing out dark red steam. The Three turned away from the mirror and stared at the horrid scenery. Owen fixed his cap, saying, "Welcome to Limbo."

The three walked towards the corner where the cubicles were and saw several ladylike figures having their head buried in each of the rusted old toilets. They seemed lifeless. Owen noticed a door on the end of the row of cubicles and they approached it. He pushed the door open and saw the array of pipes which formed a slope that led deeper into what looked like an abyss of red steam.

"Ladies first." Owen gestured at the girls that they may slide first.

Naito tripped and fell sliding into the slope of pipes while Sonja grudgingly followed. Before Owen would get to jump as well, he heard a movement from behind. The lady-like figures were brought to life revealing their masked faces. They were wearing what looked like a typical office-lady attire although they looked very torn and stained. Their hairstyles were all different, ranging from ponytails to extremely rugged and their violet heart-shaped masks were the only parts they had in common. Thy brought out different sharp objects from their pockets from pens to scissors to cutters and started to shake violently as they slowly walked towards Owen.

"I wanted ladies to call back but I wasn't referring to you ladies!" Owen sighed, grabbing a blue card out from his sleeve, "You girls will have to do then..."

"Time to rumble, Sweetheart." Owen talked to his card he sent it spinning in midair and right before one of the masked ladies started to take a leap at him, he crushed the card yelling out, "PERSONA!!!"

A burst of blue light erupted from the room and only sounds of tearing flesh could be heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:15 pm

'Remind me again WHY am I here?' Akiko thought she stood momentarily while the girls screamed past her. A small vein by the side of her head throbbed a bit as she walked over to the place where the mission was said to be done. It took her a while to get there and no she will deny the facts that she's recently getting. . . lost. . . often. 'Seriously, remind me WHY?'

'Because you're bored, dear.' Freyja pointed out with an equally bored tone. 'Now hurry up. I need some exercise to...!'

"Alright... alright.... sheesh." Akiko mumbled as she walked on to the said rest room to find it empty.

"Huh?" she scanned the perimeter for a small bit wondering where the others are before staring at the heavily vandalized mirror for about give minutes or so before she remembered a few things she was told of back at the dorm

"Oh right..." touching the vandalized mirror as she was instructed to do she briefly thought that this was ridiculous .... and find herself transported to somewhere she knew was absolutely not home at all. "I guess this is what they said about Limbo...?" she whispered, treading the terrain carefully as the mere sight of those women-like things revolted her immensely.

'Hey! Hey! No getting sick!' that feminine voice scolded her inside her. She didn't need to answer since the other knows what she was about to retort back anyway only to be cut short as she perceived faint ripping sounds.

"That should be them then." she mumbled one last time as she followed the direction of the sound. It didn't take her that long to find.

[will edit it later to make it appropriate IF there will be some things to be changed]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:51 am

Fashionably late as always, Dr. Scott enters the lady's bathroom to search for the mirror they used to enter Limbo...

"Ugh, the ladies bathroom, I remember how I was first stranded here" he though to himself as he entered Limbo through the mirror.

"It was when I was 8 years old my tormentor Jose beat me to a bloody lifeless pulp for calling him black-ass. Although he was white, I knew he had an irrational fear of washing his behind, so I just assumed he had a darker than usual colored ass. So he beat me and locked me inside a cubicle in the Girls bathroom. It was weird though, in elementary I was in an ALL BOYS SCHOOL and we had a girl's bathroom. So I was stranded there for five hours straight bruised but not crying, in fact I was thinking of getting sweet revenge on that dick. So when the janitor busted me out around 12 in the afternoon, I went out the playground and he was alone. I took a cinderblock that I found somewhere, knocked him unconscious and without hesitation I locked him inside the Girls bathroom in the same manner. One thing I forgot that day was that it was a Friday, so he was stranded there on the weekend with no one to bust him out, not that I cared though... The next week, I heard the janitor found him talking to himself and eating his own feces, so the teachers committed him to a children psychiatric ward. The next month, a doctor from the psychiatric ward told the entire class that they've concluded that Jose could never go to school anymore because he was physically underdeveloped and stated that he didn't have an asshole after all. He was born in such a way that his anal tract was connected to his trachea. This clearly meant that he spew shit right out of his mouth after every meal. I kinda felt sorry for him, but if ever I see him in the future I'm gonna call him Ass Face"

Well that was a long rambling story, and so Scott dove down to Limbo to look for the rest of the team...

Back to top Go down
Drei-pon
Admin
Drei-pon

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:47 am

Sonja just stood there calmly, looking at the masked-ladies who came running to her like mindless zombies. She couldn't help but scoff at the sight. "Filth." She mumbled while removing her eye-glasses and hiding them behind her short's pocket. Owen already summoned his persona and I guess that would pretty much be enough for this level. It's not like she has to summon her gigantic Persona right now.

"I'll take this." She grinned, doing a back-dive before the three masked ladies could snatch her out of her post. "Hah! Eat this." She does the cartwheel and maintained standing on her hands; after she got her balance she quickly rotated her torso and vigorously helicopter-kicked two among the three shadows in the head, allowing the blades of her anklets swipe out of its hidden slit and swiftly decapitate them.

Only one remained and Sonja dashed to the last shadow and by instinct, did the somersault and hit the masked lady by its chin. She landed gracefully on her feet and quickly did the roundhouse to push the shadow away from her. The masked lady seemed persistent and ran back to Sonja, beckoning a spell that seems to be related to fire.

"Tch." Sonja instinctively evaded the fire bolt and ran passed the shadow, doing a surprise axe-kick on the head. She ruthlessly watched the blade slice thoroughly from the shadow's crown down to its crotch. Only black fog seeped out of the shadow's sliced body. Sonja was thankful that it wasn't blood. She sighed in relief and made her signature fighting stance to prepare herself for other shadows coming.

Last edited by Drei-pon on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: i wasn't quite sure, tried reading your posts, but aw the heck, here goes. :P I suck at writing action scenes. :P   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Recovering from her rather bad trip and sliding down to some place that truly gave her the chills running down her spine, Naito looked up in time to see that Sonja had engaged herself in battle; so did Owen, and that she was standing in some area immersed with blood-red steam.

creepy...but...she did ask to go to a mission so she shouldn't be acting scared and everything, right?

No, it was the total opposite, having seen Owen and Sonja fight, she was determined to see this through. "All right!" she smiled finally since the mission started. "Let's take on this Iri-" from the corner of her eye, she saw one of the shadows in the form of a woman with a mask running after her, ready to strike. Suddenly her insides felt weak; jitters, you might call it. She was still a bit afraid.

'Stand Guard, Naito. Remember what you are capable of. You can do this.' Iris' voice rang in her mind; She remembered she held a weapon that she quickly wielded towards the incoming enemy, but missed. The enemy almost got to her as well. if she had not been quick enough to evade.

"Oh come on!" she groaned and took out her blue card. "Seems i have to do this...all right..." Throwing it and slashing it with her scythe, she called out. "PERSONA!" Iris quickly showed itself behind the girl; and used a cleave attack, but it barely made big damage against the enemy although it weakened. "You have got to be kidding me!" She pouted, but holding her scythe, she had decided to use it instead of another cleave attack with Iris.

She ran towards the enemy wielding her scythe as she went forward then, slashing the shadow on its torso and having it disappear into a black fog. She sighed and smiled back, happy that she was at least able to kill one on her own again. "YES!"

'It's too early to celebrate. Behind you!' Iris warned and true enough, there was another one going after her and succeeded in causing her to tumble on the floor. "AAH-!" she shrieked in pain, at her collision on the floor and looked up to see that the shadow was getting ready for a second strike. She had to roll about in order to avoid it and regained composure as she stood up and prepared for battle. Nervous little Naito was no longer nervous; in fact she was enraged. "CRAP! HOW DARE YOU!" That was definitely a first time she used 'crap' in a sentence, and gripping her scythe tightly, immediately swung it around and slashed the shadow until the it was nothing but black fog. "uhg...it hurts..." she referred to her back since the impact on the cold floor; but she remained standing and determined in case another one went after her.

Sheesh, those were just two and she feels exhausted already. She glanced at Sonja for a second, and at Owen as well, envying how these two could beat so much without even sweating.

'Try to focus, Naito, think of this as training.' Iris once more reminded the girl and made Naito smile even brighter as gratitude for the support and encouragement her persona was giving her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Scott dashes in front of everyone saying "Did I miss anything?" looking at Naito, she appears to be weakened.

Scott summons his persona Vali

"Vali, Come to my aid", and casts Diarama on Naito and Tarukaja on Sonja as he advised them "You guys... stick together we don't want the shadows take us out one by one, by the way I got this from the pharmacy"

Scott takes out an adrenaline shot from his briefcase with his otherwise questionable medicines. "Here you guys are gonna need shots if you wanna stay alive in Limbo"

While the others were hesitant to take the shot, a shadow reappears once again in front of them...

Last edited by kingslark on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pedoboar
Admin
Pedoboar

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:19 am

All hell was about to break loose. The masked ladies were outnumbering them. Owen did not expect this.

"Guys!" He called out to his allies, kicking away a enemy Shadow to the wall, "You go on ahead! The enemy's down there! Deal with it already! Imma hold them off!"

He grabbed Scott by the collar and threw him towards the girls, "You take good care of 'em now!"
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:01 pm

"Thanks!" Naito cheerfully said as she was lifted of the pain she felt when Scott had cast a healing spell on her. Her attention was now directed towards Owen who had just told them to go find the big one, apparently. "All right!" she said and ran off to the direction he was stating.

Anywhere but here is better; but she worried about Owen staying behind. "Owen!" she called out. "Be careful, okay?" and went down ahead, continuing to run and run and run, trying to slash away or avoid any other shadow; after all their objective on this mission was to face with a...

was it hideous or WAS IT HIDEOUS? It's a rat. A RAT.

and Naito felt herself freeze; THAT'S A HUGE RAT!

'Naito! Dodge!' Iris's voice yelled in her mind and she dodged, just in time before this heavily abnormal-looking rat was able to give her an injury worth a hospital trip.

'thanks Iris!' She inwardly said as she prepared herself for any defense or attack; one thing's for sure is that she was focused on the task at hand. Throwing her blue card and slashing it with her scythe, Iris appeared. She had tried to use a slash, but had only inflicted a small amount of injury to the beast. "Oh nuts! I should have made an analysis first" she groaned but then, the enemy had cast a strong fire-related spell on her; that was her weakness.

She gave out on a shrill scream, before realizing she was on her knees on the floor, her hands, gripping her scythe that was trying to keep her balance and not wanting to collapse, feeling quite tired and on the verge of collapsing. 'Naito, get up, summon me to heal you.' Iris had said, but Naito was clearly too pained to even think straight.

Wait, where was everyone else? Why was she alone? Her vision was getting blurred; she was getting dizzy...but she felt hope; There was Sonja finally, following after. Did she get lost? It doesn't matter. Sonja is here now apparently.

"Careful!" she tried to say, through a painful groan. "It's got an element of Fire." she had obviously painfully learned of.

'i am so making full analysis of enemies in the future...'
Back to top Go down
jojoypogi

jojoypogi

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Naven woke up late and found the dorm strangely quiet. "Hmmm, I think I'm forgetting something..." She went down the stairs and headed for the kitchen. "AH! We have a mission today!" She ran back upstairs and changed into her mission attire.

Last edited by jojoypogi on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:23 pm

"Holy Shit !! What the hell is that thing !?"

It looks like the giant rat is showing how bad Scott's karma is when he kills lab rats... Scotty suddenly remembers how he was first thrown in a pit of hamsters. It was a day like no other... being thrown in a pit of hungry, rabies inflicting white mammals causing a child to have a sociopathic disregard for the lives of others... and then it happens again, Scott shifts to his alter ego...

"Vali !!" Scott summons his persona and cast Bufula on the giant rat shadow...

The rat doesn't seem to be flinching to much, Scott uses Crazy Chain on the rat, however the rat seems pissed at him...
Back to top Go down
jojoypogi

jojoypogi

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Naven was sprinting towards the site of the mission. "I hope everyone's there now. Damnit, I overslept again! I should probably stop drinking warm milk before going to bed, I'm a grown woman after all.... Maybe not, I love it too much." she thought. A few minutes later, she reached the location, drenched in sweat. "Phew, made it." Wiping the sweat off her forehead, she saw her team mates facing a battalion of masked women. "Alright then," She did her usual routine, "Inhale deeply, steadily exhale, Close my eyes, feel my heart beat, yes, feel the strenght of my heart." Upon opening her eyes, she wore her gauntlets and punched them together. "Soar, Malachim!" A four winged hooded angel weilding a sword on her right hand appeared behind her. "Let's go" Naven said. "As you wish..." replied the angel.

Seeing Naito badly hurt, Naven hurried towards her. Naven held her friend in her arms and turned to her persona. "Malachim, use a Dia spell on her." "Yes." The angel placed her left hand on Naito's chest and a glowing light emanated from it. Naven then laid Naito in an isolated corner where she could rest safely. "Stayouu here Naito, you'll be safe here."

Dashing past her team, Naven cried out "Let's go guys!" hoping that her comrades would follow. Not looking back, she amd her persona used their speed to reach the heart of the enemy's force. Standing out from the rest was a mutated looking giant rat. "That one, charge Malachim!" Naven as usual, bolted toward the rat hoping to land a fatal blow. Her persona soaring above her also hoping to land a follow up blow that would end the enemy's life.

"It's tall, I can't reach its face with my fist, I have to use this one, OOOURYYAAA!!!" Naven leapt and performed a flying kick aimed at the rat's face. It connected! "A good hit!" thought Naven, she could tell as the impact of the kick caused her leg muscles to ripple all the way upto her back. Her persona also landed her blow successfully that cleaved the back of the rat. The enemy reeling and howling in pain, turned to Naven and her persona, eyes vengeful, it started swiping with its claws violently reaching for the neck of the summoner.

"Whoa, fast!" thought Naven as she barely evaded the last ferocious swipe. She was trying to back away but the rat was too resilient and kept her back against the wall. "We're in a tight situation here Malachim." The angel also tried her best to aid her summoner by parrying the tail which was aiming at Naven's feet to make her lose her balance. Blocking blow, after blow, after blow, it kept coming, the strikes fealt heavier by the second. Her persona was not faring well either. Her legs giving in, found herself lying with her back on the floor, assuming a defensive position, she deperately tried to fend off her attacker. The rat raised both its claws towards the sky and with killer intent brought them both down with such force that the air hissed at its speed.

Malachim raised her sword to meet the attack. The force of the rat's attack was too great as it cleaved right through the angel's sword and the claws sand deep into the persona's chest. "NOOOOOOOO! MALACHIIIIM!!!" The angel turned into a white colored mist and deiappeared. The rat turned its attention back to Naven, raising its claws again to finally attempt to end the summoner's life. "No, not yet! I will not let it end here! I have my friends with me!" cried Naven as she turned her head to see the faces of her comrades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:30 pm

"Damn... Naven don't get too cocky" Scott said as he attempted to parry the rat's attack with his shovel.

Scott with all his strength fend the rat off its balance as Vali channeled his physical energy towards the shovel.

"Naven take this with you, it'll help inflict stronger blows on the shadow"

* Naven obtained Omega 3 Pill *

However, the rat is standing up, Scott shouts "Okay let's get this over with" raising his shovel once more as he smacked the rat's limbs...

"Well don't just stand there guys, Kill this thing !!"
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Naito was trying hard to not close her eyes despite the dizziness so that she won't slip into unconsciousness. She was trying to comprehend what was going on, when she felt a pair of arms around her and something glowing and warm press against her chest. Her vision cleared; Naven was there and she felt no longer very weak, although she was still a little tired. "A-Adrastia-san?" she weakly said, realizing that her teammate had arrived late and came to her aide. "t-thanks..." She was then set aside in a safe corner for her to recover, and clear her head.

Ruby red eyes focused and watched the figures of her teammates all working hard to eliminate the enemy. She picked up her scythe that was conveniently beside her.

'Naito, don't. You're still recovering.' Iris heeded. Naito shook her head.

'No, I have to help. I can't just lie around on a mission. i have to get strong.' she said and tried to stand. 'Iris...give me power, please!'
she pleaded and throwing her card then slashing it, Iris was once more summoned. "please, even just a little bit...that should help." Iris nodded and used cleave to inflict injury to the enemy. It was just a little bit of injury, but it was all right. Everyone else can do the finish.

once more she felt doozy. 'Naito. You're still weak. Please let me use dia.' said Iris and Naito nodded. Iris then used a the spell on the girl to which she recovered a bit from her weakened state.

'thanks.' She told Iris, as she was now able to atleast stand and walk and talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:01 pm

It didn't take long for Akiko to find everyone else, thanks to Freyja and her keen 6th sense and was pretty soon finding the sounds of combat near to her...including the shrill shriek of a rat. A giant rat to be precise. Finding a spot that has a good view of the on-going battle but enough to conceal her, she observed what was taking part at the battleground with keen interest.

"Aren't you going to at least give a helping hand." Freyja asked with a smirk.

"Well they seem to be doing well... don't you think?" Akiko replied with the same expression.

Her tiny bit of fun was cut short as she perceived odd, inhuman-like movement from behind her. "Ara.... Freyja, you could you some exercise..." the girl sighed as she threw her blue card up to the air. Taking out her gun, she precisely shot at the middle of card, as it descended faced down to her, and shattered into pieces like glass.

However, shards did not rain down on her instead Freyja materialized just right behind her and grinned in excitement. "About time to!" she jeered and lunged at those women-like creatures that neared her user.

'Well that ought to keep her entertained...' Akiko thought as she set her attention back to the battle field. 'Naito you know you're stronger than this.' she found herself thinking as she stared at the girl who approached her during her first day the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Pedoboar
Admin
Pedoboar

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Amidst the chaos. the Shadow found itself in the middle of the room, its life, slowly fading away due to the damage it received from battle. It found an opening and scurried past every one else. Right before it could get its chance to find its way out, a heavy force slammed down on its disgusting tail.

"... And where do you think you're going?" Owen appeared, not lifting his foot on its tail. He grabbed the tail with both hands and made three spins and the rat was thrown into the air, "All yours, amigos!"
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:30 pm

"I can't hold back..." Naito told herself and watched as Owen had effortlessly thrown the rat.

'think you can take this final one?' asked her persona and Naito nodded.

'I can, i still can!' she answered, not a smirk but a smile on her face.

'That's good to know, what are you waiting for? Go for it.'
Taking in a deep breath and gripping the Scythe in her hand, she made a dash to meet with the thrown shadow; swinging it madly like it was just like a baton in her hands.

Before the rat could land back on the cold floor, Naito met it with the side of her weapon that didn't have the blade and slammed the shadow upward hard keeping it airborne still as if this was baseball with the shadow as the ball; The shadow was rendered very dizzy. Jumping after it, she gave it one slash, two, three, four, and finally, she prepared to make a big slash. "This is for knocking me out you creep!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, making a spin to which she had managed to slash the rat shadow in half and disappear in a cloud of black.

"Yes! Yes! YEA-ACK!" sadly, she didn't land nicely on the floor, ruining quite a good moment. "Itai~~"
Back to top Go down
Pedoboar
Admin
Pedoboar

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:05 pm

The mission was over and everyone decided to head home and call it a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig   Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 2.0: Rattenkönig
Page 1 of 1