Persona PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona PH

Thou art I, I art thou... What can you achieve in One year?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Open Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Isabella Summer Silsbury
Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am by mellamaet

» Riddlestone Academy
Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm by pandaprincess

» READ IMPORTANT: General Rules
Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am by Admin

» READ IMPORTANT: RPG RULES
Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am by Admin

» Velvet Room Rules
Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Social Linking Forum Rules
Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am by Admin

» READ: PERSONA PH FIRST BATCH FORUM SHORT INTRODUCTION
Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm by pandaprincess

» TEST TEST TEST
Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 am by Admin

» Mission One: An Eye for an Eye and Blob for a Blob
Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:26 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

Location : in the land of pandas, rainbow cakes and fluffy pink clouds

Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Yet again, Naitou Hisakata has managed to come to class early like the first day. She looked around the empty room and then to the seat beside hers and then at her wristwatch. Is Masato coming in today, she doesn't know. It beats to have no one to talk to this so early in the morning, then again, that guy hardly ever talks.

How about her classmates? They never arrive this early like she does.

'Honestly, it feels rather lonely...' she sighed.

'You can talk to me...' said her persona, Iris.

'Iris, you kept me up all night, poking me about boy talk, can we please not talk today?'
Back to top Go down
http://insane-pilosopo.deviantart.com
mellamaet
Admin
mellamaet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:59 pm

pandaprincess wrote:
Yet again, Naitou Hisakata has managed to come to class early like the first day. She looked around the empty room and then to the seat beside hers and then at her wristwatch. Is Masato coming in today, she doesn't know. It beats to have no one to talk to this so early in the morning, then again, that guy hardly ever talks.

How about her classmates? They never arrive this early like she does.

'Honestly, it feels rather lonely...' she sighed.

'You can talk to me...' said her persona, Iris.

'Iris, you kept me up all night, poking me about boy talk, can we please not talk today?'

She couldn't believe she agreed to this. Seriously. It was bad enough that she was miles, continents, eons away from London, but now she had to go to this...this, commoner's school where she didn't know anybody and she had to start at the bottom of the sodding social pyramid.

Absolutely bloody brilliant.

Summer smoothed down the carefully ironed out pleats and sighed dejectedly. "Good Morning." She said smoothly as she walked into the room, but was mildly surprised when she found it empty, aside from one girl who was wearing the prescribed uniform to the last dot. Well, except for the shoes, she was pretty sure that wasn't in the uniform. And of course, not for the first time, she felt relieved that she decided to ditch the ghastly thing for a sweater instead.

"Well, you seem early for class." The blonde commented as she eyed the girl up and down, sizing her up. Then she headed towards her and held out a perfectly manicured hand and said "I'm Isabella Summer Silsbury. But you can call me Summer."

Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Looking at the person who suddenly entered the premises, Naitou raised her glasses to the bridge of her nose and smiled back at the girl who entered. She instantly recognized this person as someone knew, seeing that she had never met this girl before; not someone who's stunningly radiant like this in the university at all has come until now. Besides, she's heard from student council meetings that they will be receiving a late enrollee all the way from London this year. This must be that student. She stood up as well and took the girl's hand for that handshake.

"Good morning. I always do come early." she started with a pleasant and kind smile. "A pleasure to meet you, Summer-san. I'm Naitou Hisakata. I suppose, you are the new girl? Welcome to San Aquinae de Tomas University." she said politely.
Back to top Go down
mellamaet
Admin
mellamaet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Summer-San? What was up with that? Oh, yeah. Japanese honorifics. Wait, she wasn't in Japan, right? Or was she? Nope, the flight she took landed in some small country, Philippines, was it? yeah, then she had to take some ship to this place...so, she couldn't possibly be in Japan.

So, Naitou must be Japanese. Figures.

"Nice to meet you Naitou-San." She replied, lowering her hand back to side of her skirt when the girl simply smiled at her. Ok, so handshakes weren't pretty big here either. Weird. Then she nodded and smiled at her observation "I guess so." She answered. "San Aquinae de Tomas University...that's a mouthful." She admitted with a rueful smile. If she was going to be stuck here, she might as well try to get along with the people here, right? No use being counterproductive.

"So, where is everyone?" Summer asked as she looked around the still empty classroom before taking a seat beside her new found friend.

Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:48 pm

So this foreign-looking girl knows japanese ways. "I take you are British? Sorry for asking that all of a sudden...it's just that, we've been told to expect you. I mean, I was, since the student council have informed me you were to be my classmate, so they have made me the welcome wagon chairman in charge for all newcomers, even late enrollees." Psh. That's just another term for 'transfer students' right? Naitou hoped she didn't sound too rude albeit she was too straightforward to the newcomer.

And then Summer mentioned something about the university name being a mouthful. She's right. It is a mouthful. "It is. Most people would prefer to calling it as San A." she said and took a seat once more. "Everyone's still on their way, i guess...Summer-san, did you check your schedule? Class starts in an hour." she could tell the young woman in front of her would be furious, but she still smiled. "Why not take a seat while we wait? If you have any questions, I'd be delighted to answer for you."
Back to top Go down
mellamaet
Admin
mellamaet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:24 pm

"Yes, yes I am." She answered with a bright smile, the corners of her green eyes crinkling in delight at the mention of her country. Wow, was she that homesick? Already? "Is is that obvious?" Was it the accent? Not that it mattered of course, according to the brochure in her bag, this was an international school, and accents should be the last thing people would be fussing about.

Then the blonde smiled, momentarily pleased at the notion that her arrival had been anticipated. Nothing like coming to school with a bang. Well...sort of. Next year, she would have to come with an even bigger bang or something of that sort. "Ah, well. That's nice to hear." She answered genuinely, hopefully a welcome committee wouldn't be necessary, after all, it would be quite obvious that she was new...and she didn't want that.

"San A." The girl repeated, testing the new name on her lips. It would take a few days, or weeks maybe, for her to get used to the name. "It's most certainly not like my old school." She simply said, holding back the sigh that she knew was coming. This was certainly no St. Benedict's.

Her smile then slid off her face when the girl mentioned her schedule as she shook her head guiltily, her curls swaying as she did so. "No, I never had the time." The young blonde admitted. "I arrived here well into the evening yesterday." Her green orbs then widened considerably in shock as she turned in her seat and dug through her bag, taking special care not to mess her things up. She then consulted the piece of paper that she had pressed into a folder and scowled. She could have had gotten another hour of well deserved sleep if she only bothered to check.

Brilliant.

Well, she was here anyway, no sense in running back now. Besides, she figured her mystery dorm mates were already up, and she wasn't ready to face them yet.

"So..." She started, unsure whether she had a question or not "Is there just one homeroom class? Or we divided into houses of some sort?" She asked. It had been the latter for her old school, and she excited to be able to experience having just one homeroom class.
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:43 pm

"Not quite...but i figured you were. After all, the only transferee we've had enlisted is someone who came from London, and i haven't seen you around as well." Naitou said. "and you do have a wonderful British accent. I haven't heard that in awhile...in any case, you might have to forgive that the welcoming committee isn't that much of a bang. I was a bit against it since it might make newcomers feel a little too flustered on their first day. It's a given some are traumatized. Besides, just saying welcome would be fine and warm already." There was another reason why Naitou was against that. When she first arrived on the island, her welcoming committee was far from....welcoming. Who ever thought of having a parade and a float to welcome her? It was Kaikou's idea, really, and she never ever liked that. It scarred her way too much, she vowed not to let it happen to incoming students. EVER.

"what's your old school like?" she asked, curious of what she meant at how different San A was from Summer's previous alma mater. It was good to know about different schools though. She remembered hers in a province back in Japan. Albeit not a private school, it was quite homey.

"It's a common mistake for new students. You'll eventually get used to with the schedule. I know i haven't since i still come early, but i rarely do come late. In any case, I'm glad you had a safe trip on the way here. Things could get pretty dangerous....especially at night...around here." Naitou said, that hinted of her and the others' escapades at Limbo, but that wasn't the case. Danger still does loom everywhere you go.

"Houses? Oh, no, we have one homeroom class." what did she mean by houses?
Back to top Go down
mellamaet
Admin
mellamaet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:23 pm

"Oh yeah. That too." She admitted sheepishly. Of course, seeing as that she was the only new student around, and it wasn't too big of a school. Then she smiled gratefully at the complement "Thank you." Then she chuckled as she tossed her long curls over her shoulder "I don't really mind the welcoming committee." She said truthfully "I would much rather have an inconspicuous welcome rather than an overly publicized, tacky one." Seriously who would be able to stand all the unnecessary fanfare? Obviously not her. After all, tackiness and an obvious desire for attention was generally turned down upon within her own social circle.

Then the blonde smiled at the memory of her former school. "Well, it's much larger since I believe it is occupied by more students." She started "And, it's also a day school." But of course, being on an island didn't warrant you a lot of options now, did it? Especially ones that concerned going home. "And instead of a single homeroom, the students are divided into four houses Barlow, Gervase, Pickering and Roberts." Then she placed a lean finger under her chin and thought further "And it's run by priests." She added with a slight wrinkle of her nose at the memory of the strict rules and the horrid school colors. Honestly; black, green and yellow? What were the founders even thinking?! Then she looked down onto her skirt and furiously straightened out the creases that had started to form before speaking once more "This is my first time, you know...not being in an English private school." She admitted, almost reluctantly.

"Well, its better to be early rather than late, is it not?" She asked primly as she glanced over her shoulder towards the door and wasn't surprised to find that no one had yet entered to classroom. Did the students here have penchants for lateness? "In any case. I really do much prefer being early anyway." She continued with a bright smile "It's not proper for ladies to be late."

Her eyebrows then furrowed at the mention of danger. Ok, maybe they were a number of thugs running loose around the area at night, but surely that isn't so much of a problem, right? But, with the way that Naitou had phrased it...it was like, she was talking about something else. Something much more menacing. And it honestly scared her. "Well, then, I'll be sure to be on my guard then." Summer said with a nod

"Oh, well then. That seems...fun." She replied with another beatific smile. "Oh? Sure you've heard about a house system?" She asked, clearly surprised.

Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:11 pm

"You don't have to worry then." Naitou happily said as she clapped her hands together in front of her. "I abolished that rule when i was assigned to be welcoming committee chairman by the student council. I do the welcoming in a more direct approach; a protocol if you must call it, but it's always the usual greeting, the handshake and an offer of the tour of the place." Of course, the committee do some grand welcome for incoming students and welcoming students back, but do understand if it was just one person...honestly, even the president had told her the expenses would sky rocket if they were to make a grand welcome for one student, unless she was of some stature or importance.

Naitou listened to every word Summer had said as she seemed to glow, if she spoke of her old alma mater. It was best to conclude that Summer was quite fond of her old school. "I see. Your old school is quite interesting. It's so different from mine...but i hope you will enjoy your time here. It may be different; i was even culture shocked when i first came here, but you will get a hang of things soon enough. It may not be an English private school, but it's a very good international university."

Just like Kaikou to say that. She wondered, if Kaikou had gone to London before becuase he was quite fussy about her to act more lady-like. "You are right...but in my case, It's not really proper for me to be late. After all, I have to be a role model to most students, being part of the student council. It's like i'm protecting my reputation, but i'm just following council advice...I barely give attention to reputation."

To be on your guard is not enough, but that should atleast keep her on her toes and watch out to prevent any danger to happen. "That's quite a relief to hear. Don't worry though, if ever you are in trouble, help is always near. This is a friendly island after all."

House system? The girl merely shook her head no. She had not heard of a house system in her entire life at all. "I don't know about such."

Last edited by pandaprincess on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellamaet
Admin
mellamaet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:24 pm

“Brilliant.” Summer said with a bright smile directed at the black-haired girl “Less trauma for the new students then.” Seriously, who would want the extra, totally unnecessary attention? “And I guess it would help them get accustomed to the school better than some sort of a parade.” Then she laughed and asked “Do I get the customary tour too?”

“Yes, it is.” She said in agreement with a soft sigh as she looked over Naitou’s shoulder to gaze at the window, showing off a magnificent view of the small and still sleepy town. “But, I’m sure I would enjoy it here, nonetheless.” The green-eyed lass then smiled and nodded “Yes, so I’ve heard.” Besides, her parents would never think of sending her somewhere second class, right? Then, at the mention of Naitou’s former school she arched an eyebrow at her inquisitively and asked “Really? What was it like?”

The blonde smiled as she nodded “I suppose so.” One should always set as an admirable example to those who looked up at you. Then she sort of frowned when the girl simply disregarded reputation. How could she? How could she simply push aside something so vital, something so important? Or maybe it was her, oh well.

“That’s certainly good news then.” She said absently as she twirled a strand of her curly blonde hair as the cogs in her mind started whirring, wondering what could be so dangerous if this was such a friendly place.

Summer then resisted the urge to gasp and chose not to say anything else other than explain “It’s this sorting system of sorts where all the students would be divided into a number of houses. Like a really big homeroom class.”

Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:55 pm

"Of course, customary tours are necessary for newcomers so that they will know their surroundings and be familiar with it." Naitou nodded her head in agreement to Summer's statement regarding the tour. "If you are up to it, I'd be glad to give you a tour whenever you'd like." Unless the blonde would prefer someone else, it would be fine as well. She doesn't see any reason why anyone would say no to giving a refined young lady like Summer a tour around the university, much more around the entire island.

What was her old alma mater like? For starters, it's difficult to put it into words, seeing she was a thousand miles away from it right now and it was a very simple provincial school. "Well, for starters, it's a state school that's well known in my area back in Japan for being the best in high school education there is.It's not like any of those escalator schools. My grandmother couldn't afford to send me to a fancy one with an escalator system until university, but I didn't want to be sent to a fancy school. The education i get from my old school is as good as the one in the private schools and I'd like to move in the Island to be with my brother. I moved about a year ago, you see. It's really homey at my hometown, maybe because it's in a province. I do would like to come back...but...I don't think it would please my brother very much." she scratched the back of her head and sighed.

"That's an interesting school system your school has. I always wondered if most European private schools are like that. It's nice."
Back to top Go down
mellamaet
Admin
mellamaet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:37 pm

"Dorm, huh?" Naitou's eyebrow arched as she put her hand on her chin and thought back for a few seconds. Could it be? She fell asleep early last night that she wasn't able to do what she was tasked to do last night, but then, that was Kaikou's job. That ass of a brother of hers must have fallen asleep and left the door open last night. So not like him. They did have a fight about waiting for the new arrival at the dorm this morning since none had met the new arrival and it seemed that person had arrived, occupying the room assigned to the person.

It was evident that the person to arrive at their dorm would be Summer though. Although she wasn't expecting to see Summer now, it was only Kaikou who, as dorm mother, had the authority to view profiles of the students entering the 'special' dormitory. "If that's the case..." here goes the polite apology. She bowed her head apologetically to the European young woman. "I'm sorry neither my brother nor i were present to welcome and assist you in the dorm last night. I'll make sure to tell on my brother later."

Kaikou's not one to look back on a painful past, that's all that Naitou really knows about her brother. Of course, he'd want his sister's happiness, even if it meant that he'd have to be unhappy on his sake. Naitou doesn't want that, that's why she moved into the Island with him so he wouldn't feel lonely, but that wasn't it all. It was of grave circumstances why she had to move a year ago, exactly the same time she was about to enter university life. "He would want me to be happy..." she started, looking down on the ground, finding her feet an interesting subject to stare at. "But...I wouldn't want to be selfish. I know it pains him whenever i try to talk or ask about our lives from before..."

Private schools sound really tough, and yet so wonderful. She did hear from her grandmother her brother had a chance to go to a private school when they were younger...but that's that. No one would tell her about her parents...or the life she had before her parents passed away. Not even Kaikou. Especially not Kaikou. He'd scold her afterwards to not bother him with it. "They must put you up with a lot of rules...it goes for the same with mine...but who am i to judge? I've never set foot in a private institute my entire life." she only laughed lightly at her statement. "Forgive me...uhm, what makes you think that I'm lucky not to be in a private school?"
Back to top Go down
mellamaet
Admin
mellamaet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 pm

"Well, I'm looking forward to it!" She said enthusiastically, excited to finally get around the place. She had been a bit put out that it had been too late to go sightseeing last night, and she looking forward to seeing what the town had to offer. How different was it from England? How same? Is it huge? Is there a tea shop? Do they even serve tea here? There were dozens of question running around her mind, and hopefully, they would all be answered soon. "Well, I'll be free once I finish settling into my new dorm, I guess." She answered with a light frown, recalling the dark, still building that she had been assigned to. Thankfully, everything has been planned out already and she didn't need to disturb anyone during her arrival. She wasn't in the mood to deal with irate dorm mothers. "I haven't met any of my dorm mates yet, so I suppose I should get introduced to them first before dashing off."

"That sounds nice." The blonde answered truthfully "I'm not sure if there is a school in England which isn't private...If so, then I haven't seen one." She added with a laugh. They were like Unicorns, people thought they existed because it seems possible for a horse to grow a horn, but was entirely bullocks. Then she frowned as she watched her insensitively "Why not? Surely a brother would want his sister's happiness, right?"

"I'm not entirely sure about Europe, but I believe most - of not all - schools in England follow that particular standard." Summer explained with a smile "You're quite lucky that you don't study in a private school though." She said with a sigh which she quickly wiped off the moment it appeared.
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:17 pm

"Dorm, huh?" Naitou's eyebrow arched as she put her hand on her chin and thought back for a few seconds. Could it be? She fell asleep early last night that she wasn't able to do what she was tasked to do last night, but then, that was Kaikou's job. That ass of a brother of hers must have fallen asleep and left the door open last night. So not like him. They did have a fight about waiting for the new arrival at the dorm this morning since none had met the new arrival and it seemed that person had arrived, occupying the room assigned to the person.

It was evident that the person to arrive at their dorm would be Summer though. Although she wasn't expecting to see Summer now, it was only Kaikou who, as dorm mother, had the authority to view profiles of the students entering the 'special' dormitory. "If that's the case..." here goes the polite apology. She bowed her head apologetically to the European young woman. "I'm sorry neither my brother nor i were present to welcome and assist you in the dorm last night. I'll make sure to tell on my brother later."

Kaikou's not one to look back on a painful past, that's all that Naitou really knows about her brother. Of course, he'd want his sister's happiness, even if it meant that he'd have to be unhappy on his sake. Naitou doesn't want that, that's why she moved into the Island with him so he wouldn't feel lonely, but that wasn't it all. It was of grave circumstances why she had to move a year ago, exactly the same time she was about to enter university life. "He would want me to be happy..." she started, looking down on the ground, finding her feet an interesting subject to stare at. "But...I wouldn't want to be selfish. I know it pains him whenever i try to talk or ask about our lives from before..."

Private schools sound really tough, and yet so wonderful. She did hear from her grandmother her brother had a chance to go to a private school when they were younger...but that's that. No one would tell her about her parents...or the life she had before her parents passed away. Not even Kaikou. Especially not Kaikou. He'd scold her afterwards to not bother him with it. "They must put you up with a lot of rules...it goes for the same with mine...but who am i to judge? I've never set foot in a private institute my entire life." she only laughed lightly at her statement. "Forgive me...uhm, what makes you think that I'm lucky not to be in a private school?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]   Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New Faces: [Closed to Naitou Hisakata and Summer Silsbury]
Page 1 of 1