Persona PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona PH

Thou art I, I art thou... What can you achieve in One year?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Open Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Isabella Summer Silsbury
Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am by mellamaet

» Riddlestone Academy
Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm by pandaprincess

» READ IMPORTANT: General Rules
Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am by Admin

» READ IMPORTANT: RPG RULES
Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am by Admin

» Velvet Room Rules
Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Social Linking Forum Rules
Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am by Admin

» READ: PERSONA PH FIRST BATCH FORUM SHORT INTRODUCTION
Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm by pandaprincess

» TEST TEST TEST
Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 am by Admin

» Mission One: An Eye for an Eye and Blob for a Blob
Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:26 am by Admin

Affiliates
free forum

Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

Location : in the land of pandas, rainbow cakes and fluffy pink clouds

Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Empty
PostSubject: Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato]   Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:23 pm

After a great deal of silence on the way to the mall (even more so at the crowded elevator) Naito's smile brightened as she and Masato approached the Cafe she liked to go to all the time.

Cafe Breton.

and perfect, it's not crowded today; in fact it would be better to describe it as that she and Masato and a few customers that can be counted by one hand were the only ones present. Practically the seats outside of the cafe were unoccupied, umbrellas up and everything. She immediately went and sat at one of the seats outside, her usual spot, if you could say, near a railing, with a good view of the place.

"It's such a nice day today, right?" she asked Masato, watching him sit across her. "We even got quite a view." referring to the having to see the sea from atop the mall.

Last edited by pandaprincess on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : well, duh, favorite crepe place? xD)
Back to top Go down
http://insane-pilosopo.deviantart.com
masatonakajima

masatonakajima

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato]   Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:35 pm

"Good for you maybe... A lot of people kept looking at me like I'm some kind of zoo animal..." Masato answered as he slumped on a seat across from Naito. He watched the birds fly above the sea as he thought of what to order.

"So..." Masato started, not really knowing what to say. "what do you recommend?" he added as he looked through the menu inside the cafe.
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato]   Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Naito could only nod sympathetically for Masato. It was true, people were staring at him. She decided against it to tell Masato that he was the subject of talk by most of the girls today (even at the student council lunch meeting). Maybe he had no clue he'd become an instant heart throb or what, but she just shrugged it off. Even she herself was unsure why Masato rose to fame all of a sudden in the university.

Girls in her class even asked her how she knew him. Of course, she answered that they go to the same dorm.

"Well, I understand how you feel...but i think they'll stop doing so soon. Don't worry." she calmly said as she sat back lady-like and everything. Her smile was still on her face, unchanging. She was kind of hoping it would ease Masato's nerves, hearing he went through a rough day.

"hmm...since you've gone through quite a rough day, you could try some of the cafe's bestsellers...like their crepes...and their lattes and frappes are excellent as well. You could choose from quite a wide selection. If you ask for my recommendation, the strawberry nutella crepe with whipped cream and your choice of ice cream is tres' bien!" Naito happily chirped then blushed red as she placed her hands on her knees and looked down on it. "Oh...uhm...I...i think i said too much...s-sorry...excuse me saying french words to you..."

'you got carried away again...' Iris chuckled.

'Iris, please, shut it.' Naito told Iris, her face getting more red. Stupid Kai and his french tutorials to her.
Back to top Go down
masatonakajima

masatonakajima

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato]   Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Masato raised an eyebrow as Naito continued to smile. It was a bit unnerving to say the least. He was used to having the people around him with either stoic looks or frowns on their faces.

"Riiight..." he answered as he scanned the menu again. Something caught his eye and he stood up and walked towards the door of the cafe'. He looked at Naito and scratched the back of his head.

"You buying or not?" he asked as he pulled the door open and ordered a "Tarzan crepe" and dark coffee.
Back to top Go down
pandaprincess
Admin
pandaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato]   Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:39 pm

"Oh! Right!" Naito immediately stood and followed Masato inside, her face still red and a pout replacing her lips; but she bit it. She did not want to have Masato see her pout.

She couldn't explain why she sometimes felt at ease then all of a sudden nervous around him. It was probably because she felt a bit embarrassed and worried she might not be warm and welcoming enough for Masato. After all, he was new, she wanted him to feel welcomed...

and he reminded her of her first time in the island a year ago.

It was only when it was her turn to order did she snap out of her day dream and went back to her senses. "Oh, uhm..." she squinted her eyes to see the menu closer and clearer. "strawberry nutella crepe with whipped cream and two scoops of vanilla ice cream please...and a cafe au lait." she said as she took out her wallet and paid.

After that, they were told that their orders would be brought to their table so Naito happily went back to where they sat. She instantly forgot about her anxiety issues, excited to eat her favorite dessert again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato]   Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe Breton [Closed to Naito and Masato]
Page 1 of 1